Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Twin 2 from audington , very good guy :) Thx for the deal :tu:

I bought Valhalla Shimmer from skiltrip and it went perfectly.

Bought Syntorus from nicksohn. Easy transaction, great price. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Bought Chromaphone 2 from jobinho. Smooth and quick transaction. :) Special mention to AAS for the quick license transfer. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought 4 NI plugins from jsc - everything went fine and smooth, very fast and trustworthy seller!

Sold Omnisphere 2 to Mathematics. Very nice fella and was easy to deal with. Would do business again :)

Bought zebra2 and HZ form Hivkorn ,smooth easy transfer! great seller!

Sold 4 NI plugs to Vatrox, great buyer!

Bought Slate Digital VBC from db3. I was a smooth and very fast transaction, and db3 is a very helpful and friendly seller who I can really recommend.

bought slate digital bundle from PhilGearNerd, great KVR'er, very quick transaction and kept me informed all the way.

brilliant

I bought Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 from Tonesofhome. Super price. Great guy. Responds quickly. The license transfer is going smoothly by Spectrasonics as he prepared the license for transfer and paid the transfer fee beforehand. He defines the way sales of licenses should be handled. Thanks so very much! :clap:

EDIT: Spectrasonics transferred the license within 2 days of the sale.
Last edited by Mathematics on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought bx_console from nickosr! Great seller, highly recommended!! It was a very smooth and decent deal! Thank you for everything!

Bought AVENGER from Dalil260175! I got an awesome deal! Smooth and quick transaction! Highly recommended!!! :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Bought Nexus 2 from Ironwarriors1 and I must say that dealing with him was great! reFX license transfer was instant and after a few days the e-linceser arrived too. I have also bought Serum from him, which was another great deal! He was also very helpful whenever I needed extra info so... go ahead and do safe and good business with him! :tu:

Bought Izotope Nectar 2 from Tomgu and experienced a speedy license transfer with no issues whatsoever! A great user to deal with! Thanks again!

I bought Albleton Live 9 Standard from strangemediagroup. Great experience, recommended seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”