Sonic Anomaly: Very promising freeware plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which version of the plugs use less cpu, JSFX or VST?
Just curious.

Big Busker wrote:Tried to download the Quadracom VST, no dice. The JSFX downloaded, however. I'm using Reaper, so it's not a hassle.

Crimsonmerry, please inform the developer that there's a problem with the server again.
(Hmm... maybe people are finding out, and it's crashing because it can't keep up with the demand!)
Hmm not sure why, i've used both VST and JSFX without problem, also in Reaper. But i remember at one time the plugin stops working while i'm tweaking the code in JS editor (GUI related), and iirc a simple Reaper restart brings it back.

Could be the traffic spikes, but yeah seems like the problems are randomly appears, it's working again last time i checked.

Tried to d/l Quadracom VST again, got an Error 403. All the pics are showing the "broken pic" icon.
Somebody needs to feed the gerbils on that treadmill, the servers need more power!

JSFX are pretty awesome. Huge fan and I love it. If only it didnt crash cubase repeatedly they'd earn a permanent spot in my VST FX arsenal. Very underrated.

Hopefully the VST versions are more stable than ReaPlugs->JS wrapper that I use in Cubase. The ReaPlugs themselves are pretty stable otherwise.

Well, if you want, I can send him(it's a one person) a link to the thread.

They are very nice plugins with gorgeous GUIs !
Slax is easy and sounds great, Quadracom is quite impressive, and the dual band expander works fine too.

I guess i own the rights to say thanks for the positive comments on the GUI, so Thanks! @sinkmusic

Just bumping an update, now Stige is using Sonic Anomaly as a label for his plugins and scripts, and the old address will be redirected to http://sonic.supermaailma.net/

Also there's new releases/update for SEGX2, Leet Delay 2, and RPC (Reaper Project Cleaner).

All this is freeware ? :o

Leet Delay 2
SEGX2: Dual band expander gate
QuadraCom: Dynamic processor for mix bus/mastering
Hybrid Bus Compressor HBC-2 & 5
S.LA.X: "Retro" compressor
Surround Pan
VOLA: Leveling amp
Bass Professor I & II

Thanks for the updates. Lovely work on the GUIs too.

Very good plugins, I'm right now using S.LA.X and I love it.

Just tried Trileveler 2 on a voiceover, and sounds pretty awwsome :tu:

Also a nice quick review from BPB: http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/03 ... st-plugin/

Hi all, Transpire just have been re-released with a new GUI and other improvements. Better CPU usage, sensitivity control, code rewrite, less latency, and sound tweaks.

To those who enjoys the sound from the early version, this new version might bring more fun to the table.

GUI screenshot
(shown in 3D perspective view, because um, you know, trends...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wow, it looks beautiful !

Thanks! :hug:

OMG, that GUI is really beautiful. Will definitely check it out! :D Congratulations on the work.

Return to “Effects”