Kontakt 5.6 Free Update. Opinions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kontakt Kontakt Player

Aloysius wrote:Save your money. :)
What? :roll:

I am asking why that reviewer has Genesis as a Kontakt Player library instrument.

Do you understand?

Numanoid wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Save your money. :)
What? :roll:

I am asking why that reviewer has Genesis as a Kontakt Player library instrument.

Do you understand?
Numbskull wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Reviews (3)
Who would have thought? :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Numbskull
OK, so you got no clue.

BTW that is only 1 word, what happened to the other 2.

:roll:

It's an illegal hack of the Libraries tab. Unsupported by NI and creates problems with legitimate libraries, too.

EvilDragon wrote:It's an illegal hack of the Libraries tab. Unsupported by NI and creates problems with legitimate libraries, too.
OK, that was I suspected too. Too good to be true that a Kontakt Player lib only costs $20

I have tried to do "hacks" like that myself, but found out like you write that it can create more problems that it solves. And in the end using the regular browsers in Kontakt to bring up NKI patches is not that much more different than having it in the Library tab.

Aloysius wrote:Genesis Kontakt PresetBank

Reviews (3)

This is really good stuff!
The Young Producers - 17/10/2014 3 reviews

garbage... I don't use this kit at all
swat - 30/09/2014 3 reviews

This shit is sack, no wonder there was no video. Don't let theses dudes bring you down O!!
flatbush - 13/09/2014
I've tried the free Demo, it's really bad: the samples don't loop and they cut short with a clicking sound. Some of the sounds are decent though.

I'm surprised they allowed some honest reviews on their website.

Review (1) Seems fake.
review (2) Seems honest.
Review (3) Seems honest.

5.6.6 released. So, the coloured keys are back. It's nice of NI, that they do listen.

Great! :)

Numanoid wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:It's an illegal hack of the Libraries tab. Unsupported by NI and creates problems with legitimate libraries, too.
OK, that was I suspected too. Too good to be true that a Kontakt Player lib only costs $20

I have tried to do "hacks" like that myself, but found out like you write that it can create more problems that it solves. And in the end using the regular browsers in Kontakt to bring up NKI patches is not that much more different than having it in the Library tab.
Still you asked like you never heard of the Kontakt libraries tab hack before. It was pretty clear that this Genesis (for Player) used the hack. What else you expected as answer? :roll:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:What else you expected as answer? :roll:
Did you need two weeks to come up with that :hihi:

Numanoid wrote:
murnau wrote:What else you expected as answer? :roll:
Did you need two weeks to come up with that :hihi:
Don't see the point. I'm glad that i don't need to hang around here 24/7. 8)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I like the new coloured keys. I find them to be very functional and easy on the eyes. Thumbs up.

Any showstopper issues with 5.6.6?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Instruments”