Support for Novation Launchpad Pro and Launchpad MkII is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI Moss

in the new v2 b4 when I load up BW I get a script error in the notifications

cheers
kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

turbo_kev wrote:HI Moss

cheers
kev

Same here...

submeditation wrote:
turbo_kev wrote:HI Moss

cheers
kev

Same here...
Are you using the latest version from GitHub? If not, please do so.

Hi Moss

yes I am using the latest version and to make sure I went and downloaded it again

this error is in the beta 4

javascript script exception type error this cursor device create main remote controls is not a function in cursor device proxy js at line number 66

cheers
Kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

turbo_kev wrote: yes I am using the latest version and to make sure I went and downloaded it again

this error is in the beta 4

javascript script exception type error this cursor device create main remote controls is not a function in cursor device proxy js at line number 66
If you get this error you are not running the latest version. Maybe you set a different script location for v2 and replaced it in the old one?

Hi Moss

Now I defiantly have the correct script

but I am getting a strange problem

if I make a new project in BwS 2 b4
and click play, the bsp doesn't seem to be receiving a clock signal
I can twiddle the knobs and play sounds via the pads
but the sequencer doesn't start .

but if I shut down the audio engine and restart it, then everything works as normal

cheers
kev

turbo_kev wrote:if I make a new project in BwS 2 b4
and click play, the bsp doesn't seem to be receiving a clock signal
I can twiddle the knobs and play sounds via the pads
but the sequencer doesn't start .
See my last answer in the BSP thread (this is the Launchpad thread).

Hi Moss

with v2 b6 I cant seem to get the clip launcher working
when I load a project the lP resets and goes in to play mode
but when I press the session button nothing happens

the script consolw just shows
Called init()
Initialized.

cheers
Kev

Hi Moss

I found out what the problem was

if I just use the usb cable I get the problem
I didn't notice that the LPP power cable had become disconnected

so it looks like my usb sockets cant supply enough power to make it function correctly

cheers
and sorry for bothering you

kev

turbo_kev wrote:Hi Moss

I found out what the problem was

if I just use the usb cable I get the problem
I didn't notice that the LPP power cable had become disconnected

so it looks like my usb sockets cant supply enough power to make it function correctly

cheers
and sorry for bothering you

kev
Thanks for reporting this fix! I was having the same problem and this sorted me right out.

ceasless

no probs mate, iv been driving poor old Moss mad
then by pure chance I noticed the power cable wasn't in
after that it all works as it should

I might try the usb sockets on the back of my pc that are directly connected to the mother board
they might stick out a bit more power

any ways glad I could be of assistance

cheers
kev

Oh, I don't have the most current.

Where do I get that, the link is dead to get the most up to date?

incubus wrote:Oh, I don't have the most current.

Where do I get that, the link is dead to get the most up to date?
That is totally weird. The link is correct but when I click on it I also get a 404.
Go to https://github.com/git-moss/ and click then on Launchpad4Bitwig, which gives the exact same link but that works?!

However, I will release today or tomorrow an official version.

:)

Now it's the time for an official release after we celebrated the Bitwig Studio 2.0 this week:

#2.00
Requires Bitwig 2.0.
  • New: Press Shift+Device to add a device after the currently selected one
  • Performance improvements

Return to “Controller Scripting”