cm Review: MBassador 9/10

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cm241 (April 2017) gives MBassador 9/10 and a cm Innovation Award.

--effortless interface,
-- imbues low-end with real presence,
-- excellent resynthesis gives tight control.

But (Feature Suggestions?)
-- no repitching,
-- no final-stage compression,
-- handle the subs with care.

-----------------------------------------
Yes, MeldaProductions does advertise in cm.
And, yes, cm does give low scores to some products.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hehe yeah, but never 10/10, seems that since we don't know them personally, it will just never happen. Moreover "repitching", seriously? :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

DarkStar wrote:Yes, MeldaProductions does advertise in cm.
yes to the ones that do not advertise in cm :D i think i don't need to say anything about cm reviews since there are lots of topics in here or any other forum.

(this is critics on cm, not mbassador since i didn't even test it. but nice try deleting my comments melda :tu: ).

frizzbee wrote:
DarkStar wrote:Yes, MeldaProductions does advertise in cm.
yes to the ones that do not advertise in cm :D i think i don't need to say anything about cm reviews since there are lots of topics in here or any other forum.

(this is critics on cm, not mbassador since i didn't even test it. but nice try deleting my comments melda :tu: ).
Last time I saw the cm review discussion was when a synth got released last year. Got a 10/10 but didn't even run on most users machines. But I agree, cm is targeting on economics. They won't scare off the ones that pay.

I liked MBassador but it wasn't something that innovative :hihi: And nothing you can't achieve with for example a waves plugin. But I only used it 2 or 3 times and finally decided against it (mainly for workflow reasons and a little bit because of the artifacts). So maybe I'm a bit biased.

I actually don't know what they base on reviews on, but I had disputes with the guys from MusicTech for completely idiotic reviews and found out that they actually hire students to make the reviews... that's why it is sometimes so idiotic :D. They promised they will take care of it, who knows :D. But I assume with it is the same with everything - if you know the right people, you'll get good reviews... sadly I don't know anyone there, but it's ok :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MBassador is ultra cool! I love to use it. It is so easy to use and there's sooo much bass you can get. Incredible! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote:MBassador is ultra cool! I love to use it. It is so easy to use and there's sooo much bass you can get. Incredible! :)
Thank you! :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”