Blue Cat Audio @ NAMM 2017

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We'll be at the NAMM show this year again, with lots of new stuff to demo...Please stop by our booth (#6242)!

Any more info about PW2.0?

Is there going to be a grace period for purchases of Patchwork? I was thinking of buying v. 1 soon.

jsp1979 wrote:Is there going to be a grace period for purchases of Patchwork? I was thinking of buying v. 1 soon.
Was wondering the same thing with MB-7. Was about to buy it last night then read about the v3.

The exact grace period has not been defined yet, but you will definitely get the next version for free if you buy these plug-ins now. No worries!

We'll post most details about the new versions as soon as the team is back from NAMM, later this week! You can already have a look at the press release for an idea of the new features!

Any idea of an upgrade price for current MB7 users?

Hey buddies, have you return from NAMN? Any news? Need a beta tester? :D

Looks great! Sounds great! :)

As far as I can tell, the crossover filters in MB-7 are still minimum phase. Can anybody confirm that? I've been hoping that linear phase filters would be added as an option. Note: I don't want to replace the previous filters, but to have a choice.

Yes, there is no linear phase option for the moment.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: ... there is no linear phase option for the moment.
Thanks. Lots of other valuable improvements, though.

:tu:

Will it be possible to access VST3 preset Inside plugin window ?
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 11 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 13 / VEP7 / 24 ch X-Touch / Console 1 /Metagrid Pro / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 / Roli Seabord

VST3 presets can be loaded from the plug-in slot menu. Currently the hosted plug-in window only contains the native plug-in editor with no additional control.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”