Bitwig 2 Beta

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I have a badge , I have been banned for saying they made Bitwig abandonware , and I got an email saying I got the Beta in my account to test. No beta , looks like they hold a grudge. Ha ha

popskull wrote:So I have a badge , I have been banned for saying they made Bitwig abandonware , and I got an email saying I got the Beta in my account to test. No beta , looks like they hold a grudge. Ha ha
Made bitwig abandonware? Care to elaborate what that means?

Also, I was under impression not all members got beta. In any case the 2.0 is scheduled for 28th, and we can all demo then.

popskull wrote:So I have a badge , I have been banned for saying they made Bitwig abandonware , and I got an email saying I got the Beta in my account to test. No beta , looks like they hold a grudge. Ha ha
Sigh. And why are you surprised exactly? And why we need to know they banned you for being immature person. This is KVR not facebook. Certainly i would not want you in my beta team.

Good lord...

kmonkey wrote:
Sigh. And why are you surprised exactly? And why we need to know they banned you for being immature person. This is KVR not facebook. Certainly i would not want you in my beta team.

Good lord...
Mr kmonkey. Go F yourself. The fact is reputable companies don't discriminate. I had the beta in my account and after I said abandonware they took it out of my account . Abandonware refers to the software not being supported after 12 months . Abandoned.

Keep it civil
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”