Android music app that allows song stop/start with a bluetooth pedal?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know of an Android app that can do this?

miden wrote:Does anyone know of an Android app that can do this?
If you're running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher, and if your bluetooth pedal is actually a Bluetooth LE MIDI device, then G-Stomper Studio, G-Stomper Rhythm and G-Stomper VA-Beast can do the job.

Just be sure that your pedal can fire MIDI CC.

Sorry for the late reply here...had other issues (that's another story haha)

Okay I am using the Airturn PED bluetooth pedal. Apparently it WILL stop/start songs in VLC Player for Android, but I can find no support for this at VLC.

All I need is a player that will all the creation of a setlist/playlist and then these can be advanced/ started by using the bluetooth pedal.

Reason for it is the HP Pro Slate 12 (because of the way HP have designed the audio jack firmware) "auto-senses" the connection (IE an audio cable or headphone) every time a song is stopped or started. So I am forced to use a separate android device (in this case Nexus 7 2012) to play the audio backing tracks. But because I need songs "linked" to charts, I need to have a setlist on the Nexus that matches the chart reader on the HP for any given setlist.

Hello, did you find any app that works? Did the VLC works?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”