FR: MMultibandDelay

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would be nice to have the Feedback as a Length value (1/4, 1/8....), if it does make sense?!

Greets,
Marek

Actually that doesn't make sense at all, what do you mean by that???
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

The idea belongs to the view of Replika XT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It´s very handy and easy to set the length of the feedback with this view, but do I realy need this view? I only need a value for 1/4, 1/8 and so on, also dotted and triplet for sure, but in the end the feedback is nothing else than this or not?!
The feedback knob of replika is also in percentage but with this view changing by different feedback values.

Are you talking about the big knob in the middle?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

No,feedback it's in percent, but the graphic reacts to it in good way to show how long your delay will go on

Ok, so basically it is showing in a time value how long it takes the feedback to decay to silence? Not sure how it does this, as a louder signal will take longer to get to silence than a quiter one.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

how could you possibly need more on multiband delay lol

Vojtech would say, you could even get more;-). Replika xt is nice in feature and easy to set up. It's all about workflow.

Hehe there always can be more :D.

Anyways here's the thing - a feedback delay NEVER decays to silence ;). In reverbs it is working pretty much the same way, so the rule for reverb time is decay to -60dB. But whether it is "silent" in the context of a song is very questionable. I must say, I just don't see a point in this. Either you use the feedback a get some sort of "feel" that it is good now, or you need shorter or longer. Decay to certain dB in a rhythmical context doesn't seem to be helpful imho since it depends on the rest of the mix.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”