Tone2 Rayblaster 2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RayBlaster

exmatproton wrote: We are all willing to pay for a good update. But (after trying the demo) this isn't worthy any money (IMHO) for Rayblaster owners. These enhancements/changes should've been introduced in the original RB. Instead, they just left RB with only truly little updates.....should've seen this coming, i guess. Saurus all over again.
Yep, and as with Saurus, I will remain at v1... :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

I was wondering why Nemesis has hardly been touched (just minor changes, largely for compatibility, recently) since it was released. So is this a pattern then?

aMUSEd wrote:I was wondering why Nemesis has hardly been touched (just minor changes, largely for compatibility, recently) since it was released. So is this a pattern then?
They will probably do the same with Nemesis (although 1.2 was free).

they will add some effects from their new synth (which will be released end of this year) to nemesis and add 500 presets

sound sculptist

Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

So, what were these supposed to show? A new sound library?

Because none of you explained why these couldn't be done in version 1, or what was added to version 2 that "really" makes a difference, (besides new sounds). :shrug:

So, if I give up the new sounds, may I get the update for free?
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:So, what were these supposed to show? A new sound library?

Because none of you explained why these couldn't be done in version 1, or what was added to version 2 that "really" makes a difference, (besides new sounds). :shrug:

So, if I give up the new sounds, may I get the update for free?
Ha..good point. + i agree. This isn't worth the money. They could've/should've made a preset bank and sell that apart from RB

@MillerSam, definitely prefer your demo vs. Markus's.

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

i remember something like this with gladiator 2,and then also the most looked after feature was left out of the release and became another synth :)
what keeps me from buying new products is that they setted all 3 effects i have bought free as magware,same with firebird and gladiator is abandoned....
still all in all i have fun with them after all these years......

robindrieghe wrote:i remember something like this with gladiator 2,and then also the most looked after feature was left out of the release and became another synth :)
what keeps me from buying new products is that they setted all 3 effects i have bought free as magware,same with firebird and gladiator is abandoned....
still all in all i have fun with them after all these years......
Gladiator will get an update in the next couple of months;
from the site (forum);

Coming soon: Gladiator v2.6
« on: February 17, 2017, 01:23:59 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
This update will drastically enhance the sound quality, if you run your host in 44 or 48 kHz samplerate. It will have a more clean and detailed sound.
Gladiator v2.6 will be 100% downward compatible with all previous versions of Gladiator2. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.

When will it be released?
The update is planed for late Spring or early Summer 2017.

How much will it cost?
It will be free for all Gladiator2 users.

Which platforms?
PC and Mac

but there will never be a Gladiator 3 ;)

So, RayBlaster2 will be released on Friday

Yeah, tomorrow is supposed to be the release. Does Tone2 usually do a discount upon it's releases?

Impressive sounds in the videos...

Return to “Instruments”