Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MFXxx wrote:So we can all post our licenses ready to deliver in the Bargain Center thread, great :)
To me that is OK. I cannot see that is stated anywhere in the OP that that is is not allowed.

As long as it is not licenses obtained free because one should happen to own a Focusrite device, or that kind of thing.

I mean what do you users want in that thread, Zero-G offers, Biome Digital offers?

The kind of "minute" type deals, "blink and you'll miss it", means users will be more on the alert to check the thread, which is benefical to KVR in the end.

Numanoid wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:It's already bad enough that certain sound designers post their marginal sales in their, repeatedly.
Not to talk about the idiots posting links to compos in that thread, thinking it is a bargain :hihi:
I told you then, but I'll tell you again because your memory seems to be challenged. I didn't know that there was a separate thread for those. MillerSam OBVIOUSLY cannot make that argument because his link connects to the buy/sell thread.

Second, calling other people idiots is inappropriate, especially since you are having such difficult understanding some simple concepts here.
ghettosynth wrote:The most important thing is that if it's ok to post your one off sale as a non-vendor in the bargains thread then everyone will start doing it and it will damage the quality of that thread.
If somebody can deliver an unused licence in less than 5 minutes after payment done, at about the lowest price I have seen, and it is all legit.

How is that gonna damage the quality of that thread :nutter:
Do we have to spell every detail out for you, seriously?

The thread is already too busy with non-bargains. If it's just one, well, it's not that big of a deal. Kind of like the occasional mistaken compo post, right? However, there are WAY more people trying to sell their stuff than there are the occasional mistaken posts. Everyone thinks that they have great prices, and, IMHO, MillerSams prices were just ok.

As several people have stated, it's not cool.

ghettosynth wrote:As several people have stated, it's not cool.
You drag your feet way too much IMO.

You seem to make a sport out of complaining about bargains posted, they are never good enough for you.

I back MillerSam, and so does Fleer based on his post. Why do you need to rain on the parade?

When did you last post a great no-brainer deal in that thread? As I recall never.

Numanoid wrote:
You drag your feet way too much IMO.

You seem to make a sport out of complaining about bargains posted, they are never good enough for you.

I back MillerSam, and so does Fleer based on his post. Why do you need to rain on the parade?

When did you last post a great no-brainer deal in that thread? As I recall never.
Then, next time I have something to sell, I will advertise it in the bargain thread. If it's good for one, then everyone should be allowed to do it.

Numanoid wrote:
Because it's not cool. We know you think it's ok, you've already told us. "Raining on the parade" is what people do when they disagree with behavior. That's how forums work, get used to it.
Of course that has no bearing on anything, if you knew how to engage in rational debate, you'd know that. The point is that people view the thread as a resource and if it's cluttered with spam it fails to serve that purpose.

Ryan99 wrote:Then, next time I have something to sell, I will advertise it in the bargain thread. If it's good for one, then everyone should be allowed to do it.
You are not breaking any laws, the OP states no criteria in that regard.

But if the deal is not good, I sure will tell you it aint!

So instead of being that guy that always are pestering me about Zero-G deals, I could become the one pestering you about posting shit deals. Keep that in mind :wink:
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid is posting a lot of deals, some great, some not, but at least he doesn't advertise himself with a single license to sell.

Ryan99 wrote:but at least he doesn't advertise himself with a single license to sell.
I am not putting my ass up for sale if that is what you mean :hihi:

Nevertheless, what is wrong with putting up only one license for sale, that is like a minute deal, "be quick or be dead", means you gotta keep your eye on the deals thread to win.

Heck, Numanoid provides a service, and a voluntary one at that. I think he might be single-handedly responsible for perpetuating most of the GAS that exists here on KVR. :tu:
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Ryan99 wrote:Numanoid is posting a lot of deals, some great, some not, but at least he doesn't advertise himself with a single license to sell.
Well, yeah, exactly. That's just not useful in that thread. Moreover, to me, it's abusive and disrespectful. We all pretty much get the same deal flyers these days. I'm looking for the outlier things that are not on my radar. I've taken advantage of several cool deals from that thread this past season, but I've missed a few as well and I can't help but imagine that it would be better without some of the constant mediocre deal posting. The last thing that I want to see is a bunch of one off deals from individuals, that will lead to chaos and that was the main point of the original complaint. I expect when I go there that for the most part the deals are available to everyone within a time window.

EdSevered wrote:Heck, Numanoid provides a service, and a voluntary one at that. I think he might be single-handedly responsible for perpetuating most of the GAS that exists here on KVR. :tu:
Thanks man, but not only me, many other users sacrifice their time to do the same :hug:

I believe, what we all want in the end is the best deal, and that is what I am trying to argue in the case of MillerSam.
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ghettosynth wrote:The last thing that I want to see is a bunch of one off deals from individuals, that will lead to chaos and that was the main point of the original complaint.
So what is wrong with a bit of chaos and crazy deals, are you control freak :D

EdSevered wrote:Heck, Numanoid provides a service, and a voluntary one at that. I think he might be single-handedly responsible for perpetuating most of the GAS that exists here on KVR. :tu:
Haha...love it

Numanoid wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:The last thing that I want to see is a bunch of one off deals from individuals, that will lead to chaos and that was the main point of the original complaint.
So what is wrong with a bit of chaos and crazy deals, are you control freak :D
Dude, either you're incapable of nuanced thought, or you are disingenuous. If you want to understand, then read what people are saying. I don't know what else to tell you.

greenfly wrote:
Haha...love it
Thanks again, I am reading what you are saying.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”