Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

locosynth wrote:Noticing Synthmaster One crashing Logic 10.3 when opening and closing AU window. Getting a message that it can't find the skin. Also everytime I open and close the window, the skin reverts back to the all white Preset skin.

Already submitted bug report.
try to delete documents/synthmasterone/config/synthmasteroneconfig.txt and try again.

also, if you could, just paste the crash report here or send it via email.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks. That seemed to fix the problem.

I was trying to simulate some Sub 37 patches and I noticed that the envelopes retrigger from zero which causes an abrupt change in the sound rather than retriggering from wherever the envelope was. Is there a way to change this behavior to make it sound more authentically analog? I apologize if this has already been discussed.

locosynth wrote:Thanks. That seemed to fix the problem.

I was trying to simulate some Sub 37 patches and I noticed that the envelopes retrigger from zero which causes an abrupt change in the sound rather than retriggering from wherever the envelope was. Is there a way to change this behavior to make it sound more authentically analog? I apologize if this has already been discussed.
I will address that in the first update, hopefuly around 10th of March. Under the settings tab there'll be a new parameter called Envelope Reset or better "Voice Stealing" with 2 choices: "analog" or "digital" . the default is "digital" (current behavior)
Works at KV331 Audio

egbert101 wrote:I would love to see more 'vintage' type basic synth presets and your typical meat'n'potato drum sets.
I just uploaded v0.9.22, hopefuly 0.9.23 will be the official release.

In this latest update our factory presets are almost complete and if you check out my presets, many of them are Moo presets :)

Cheers
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks.

kv331 wrote:
egbert101 wrote:I would love to see more 'vintage' type basic synth presets and your typical meat'n'potato drum sets.

In this latest update our factory presets are almost complete and if you check out my presets, many of them are Moo presets :)

Cheers

Thanks. Don't forget the Legato monophonic Pads ,which to me at least, is a high order oxymoron :-)
I imagine they were meant to be leads, not Pads.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Don't forget the Legato monophonic Pads ,which to me at least, is a high order oxymoron :-)
I imagine they were meant to be leads, not Pads.
rsp
Absolutely true!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

kv331 wrote:
imagine2015 wrote:Will it be possible to switch the patches via MIDI program change? Would like to use SM One for live playing.
Yes will be possible. just need to move the necessary code from SM 2.8 to SM One. hopefuly in our 1st or 2nd update. We will release an update for AAX, I guess I can squeeze in this feature to that update.
Great, looking forward to that!

kv331 wrote:

Cheers
Stranger Things aye? :wink: Just going through these new presets now.
<List your stupid gear here>

zvenx wrote: Thanks. Don't forget the Legato monophonic Pads ,which to me at least, is a high order oxymoron :-)
I specifically asked about them to Geoff, and he said they were intended as Pads :)
Works at KV331 Audio

with Legato on? that wasn't a mistake?
ok then.... Geoff? :-)

Really curious to hear your thought process on the matter.
rsp
sound sculptist

Hi,

Synthmaster One version 0.9.22 loads fine into Cubase Pro 8.5 (Windows 8.1), but it doesn't in Cubase Pro 9. (doesn't appear in the listed plug-ins in the Plug-In Manager.)

Hopefully the official release version of Synthmaster One will fix this, and allow me to use it in Cubase Pro 9.

Anyone able to use Synthmaster One in Cubase Pro 9 on PC ?

Note: Synthmaster 2.8 is also not showing up in Cubase Pro 9.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

works fine on Mac Cubase Pro 9.
On PC I use Nuendo 7 and works fine there too.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:works fine on Mac Cubase Pro 9.
On PC I use Nuendo 7 and works fine there too.
rsp
Thanks for the feedback. I'm on PC, but it's good to know that it is working in Cubase Pro 9. It could have been my the VST plug-in folder path that needed to be set, and re-scanned by the Plug-in manager, hopefully that will fix the issue. I will post here again if it is fixed.

Update : Problem Solved. I can now load Synthmaster One, and Synthmaster 2.8 in Cubase Pro 9 (Windows 8.1), I just had to add the correct VST Folder in the Cubase Pro 9 Plug-In Manager.

Modwheel Bug:

When changing presets the modwheel value seems be reset to zero, but the virtual modwheel stays at the old level so that both are out of sync.

Return to “Instruments”