Bitwig 2 Beta

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I got an email saying the beta is in my account. I have a 'badge'. I go there and see it. I'm a busy person so I go back in a couple of days and its gone. I leave 2 support tickets with Bitwig and a PM to 'Dom'. No reply. If the removal of the beta from my account coincides with being banned from the Bitwig forum for daring to not be 100% positive about V2, and if Dom or someone else went into my account and removed it - please Bitwig get a life and focus on the product/updates/functionality. That is where your time is better spent not losing customers. Bitwig - get some decent PR guys that know how to relate with customers - not just your fanboys. The fact is that you're platform was based on hype from the start and you did not deliver to early adopter expectations. Put in a subscription model that works if you have a track record of delivering on promises/functionality in a timely manner. Making it abandonware after 12 months doesn't help. That said I was willing to pay for an upgrade as i believe the product has great potential, even though saying the above but ... you know , thats your call Bitwig how you treat your customers.

Hi, Edward II.

You were being a self destructive tantrum throwing troll. That's why they banned you. Not because you said something negative. You're actually still doing it. It's just delightful how in every post you make, you are the poor Little Red Riding Hood, and Bitwig is the Big Bad Wolf. That's not how it went down and you know it. How much of your crap are they supposed to deal with? Your internal Bitwig struggle being made public has become tiresome, and has gone on for too long already. You might be better served finding another hobby. You obviously can't handle this one. :roll:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I like your sig Orbit :D

Orbit-50 wrote:Hi, Edward II.

You were being a self destructive tantrum throwing troll. That's why they banned you. Not because you said something negative. You're actually still doing it. It's just delightful how in every post you make, you are the poor Little Red Riding Hood, and Bitwig is the Big Bad Wolf. That's not how it went down and you know it. How much of your crap are they supposed to deal with? Your internal Bitwig struggle being made public has become tiresome, and has gone on for too long already. You might be better served finding another hobby. You obviously can't handle this one. :roll:
Mr orbit , go F another F boy. If you can't see the stupidity in going into someone's account and removing a beta that was already posted you are F'd . No soup for you attitude of Bitwig is just childish . It's funny how you F boys rush to post . Who's the troll . I have constructive criticism and that's not trolling. Like many others who got banned. I asked Dom to ban me from the Bitwig KRV because the whole thing was pathetic. Something I've never seen at other vendors forums . I'd prefer to have the discussion outside of it and not get harrased by F boys like you so stop trolling F wit and stay in your F boy Bitwig forum

Is your beta really removed because of your opinion and not violating eula? If it is true, that looks some sort of elitism and authoritarianism.

Hi Edward II, I own a licence for Bitwig, but I don't really use Bitwig. See? The true "Bitwig Hurt My Butt" troll, loves to use the "fan boy" moniker out of sheer blind hatred for anyone who doesn't join their little pity party, or whole heartedly join their campaign of negativity against the evil juggernaut that is Bitwig. It's also a ploy to hide the true problem here. You're a nutcase. Here's an idea, why don't you just give up on Bitwig if they are such a horrible company in your mind and just use Reaper like everyone else?:hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:Hi Edward II, I own a licence for Bitwig, but I don't really use Bitwig. See? The true "Bitwig Hurt My Butt" troll, loves to use the "fan boy" moniker out of sheer blind hatred for anyone who doesn't join their little pity party, or whole heartedly join their campaign of negativity against the evil juggernaut that is Bitwig. It's also a ploy to hide the true problem here. You're a nutcase. Here's an idea, why don't you just give up on Bitwig if they are such a horrible company in your mind and just use Reaper like everyone else?:hihi:
Orbit, I'll purchase what i want , your trolling by not keeping to topic . The purpose of the thread was why did Bitwig remove the beta I once had. I did not post anything that would hurt anyone on the Bitwig site. It points very much to a vindictive person here who banned me from the kvr Bitwig . That's the point , get on with your work Bitwig , get on with it, to be worried about a post so much to go into my account and remove the beta. Pathetic.

And to you Orbit and other F Boys , saying nutcase or childish or referring to me by derogatives is just as bad as saying F you , so F you you stupid C

tooneba wrote:Is your beta really removed because of your opinion and not violating eula? If it is true, that looks some sort of elitism and authoritarianism.
Exactly tooneba. That's exactly what it is.

And they hold our personal information. Full name , address etc . So treating customers like that makes you wonder. What right have they got to treat customers preferentially and hold personal details. If your going to manage an account of customers details keep everything above board and treat everyone the same no matter if one or 2 happens to criticise your product . I bought it like everyone else and I had the beta in my account like everyone else with a badge until some ass decided to discriminate.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”