Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ghettosynth wrote:
hivkorn wrote::party: Guys !!!!!! the excellent PSP MASTER Q 2 is 39 $ !!!

https://www.jrrshop.com/psp-masterq2
Ok, someone give me the skinny on PSP. I've recently been a bit of a PA convert, as long as their cheap, but what's the deal with PSP and why should I care about this deal?

it is a 'let me do it well ' plugin ;)

:party: :party: :party: so excited to get it back :D :hyper:
If you don't want a coloration EQ if you want color EQ, this is the good one.
PSP are really different from the PA.

hivkorn wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
hivkorn wrote::party: Guys !!!!!! the excellent PSP MASTER Q 2 is 39 $ !!!

https://www.jrrshop.com/psp-masterq2
Ok, someone give me the skinny on PSP. I've recently been a bit of a PA convert, as long as their cheap, but what's the deal with PSP and why should I care about this deal?

it is a 'let me do it well ' plugin ;)

:party: :party: :party: so excited to get it back :D :hyper:
If you don't want a coloration EQ if you want color EQ, this is the good one.
PSP are really different from the PA.
Yeah but, who's behind it, what does it model, if anything, what makes it worth the dough? I have quite a few coloration EQ plugins, why do I need this one?

just try it , maybe you're right , you don't need other eq , personaly my main EQ is Q10 from waves.I know MQ2 is different (because i own it in the past and sell it because was in need of money) and this is a good thing for me to take it back to this price !

edit : just to mention : this is the first time i see it in sale!

hivkorn wrote:just try it , maybe you're right , you don't need other eq , personaly my main EQ is Q10 from waves.I know MQ2 is different (because i own it in the past and sell it because was in need of money) and this is a good thing for me to take it back to this price !

Was on sale in October, got it for $34
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Started looking a bit further into that Audiomodern Everything Bundle for $99. Already had those great Kontakt instruments, but now I'm eyeballing the included Max for Live stuff. Quite interesting indeed.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
hivkorn wrote:just try it , maybe you're right , you don't need other eq , personaly my main EQ is Q10 from waves.I know MQ2 is different (because i own it in the past and sell it because was in need of money) and this is a good thing for me to take it back to this price !

Well, I was too slow anyway, but, I have a LOT of EQs at this point so I'm ok with that.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:

34$$ really ? :o

Does PSP Vintage Warmer or Adaptiverb ever go on sale? I've been wanting to buy these for a while, especially Vintage Warmer.

j3tman wrote:Does PSP Vintage Warmer or Adaptiverb ever go on sale? I've been wanting to buy these for a while, especially Vintage Warmer.
Adaptiverb was on sale over Christmas for $141. I was hoping for a sale as good as Pitchmap, so I didn't grab it, I kind of wish I did, but, it will most likely go on sale at some time in the future.

I will buy it instantly at any price below $100, just in case anyone wants to sell.

Don't think either Adaptiverb or Vintage Warmer will ever go very low, as they're respectively Zynaptiq's and PSP's most exquisite achievements. But you never know ...

Fleer wrote:Don't think either Adaptiverb or Vintage Warmer will ever go very low, as they're respectively Zynaptiq's and PSP's most exquisite achievements. But you never know ...
Yeah, I probably should have picked it up, but, in my defense, I didn't really know about them at all until I picked up pitchmap, which I use quite a bit.

They're on my radar now though, I want a few of their plugins.

Fleer wrote:Don't think either Adaptiverb or Vintage Warmer will ever go very low, as they're respectively Zynaptiq's and PSP's most exquisite achievements. But you never know ...
Vintage Warmer 2 was on sale in 2015 (nearly 50% off afair) and Adaptiverb 41% off in 2016.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

"the first generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is only £89.99 delivered in the Focusrite Store Clearance section. Price including delivery to Europe is 124.99 euros. I ordered and received following day. The item is brand new and comes with a two year warranty.

The new low-latency second generation Scarlett drivers can be used with the first generation Scarletts up to and including the 2i4, which is bus powered and has a proper Midi interface. At 24/96 I am getting a mixing latency of 1.3ms and an ASIO roundtrip latency of 8.3ms on my i5-6440HQ laptop. Of course, you don't get 192kHz but the cost is half the price of the second generation 2i4 and who uses 192kHz? Just make sure you do not install the first generation drivers but download and install the drivers for the second generation Scarlett 2i4. Don't select 192kHz or you crash the drivers
."

One other thing here to remember is the instrument input impedance. The MkII has 1 Mohm inputs hat are required for high output pickups. There is no mention of the MKI's input impedance on their site (they show the MKkII as 1 ohm) but if I recall correctly, I think it has 500 Ohm which means some guitars will clip the input even on the lowest setting.

Just something to consider.

murnau wrote:
Vintage Warmer 2 was on sale in 2015 (nearly 50% off afair) and Adaptiverb 41% off in 2016.
Cheers murnie, 40% off seems about as low as they'll go. Adaptiverb was launched in 2016 and the next launch from Zynaptiq will be Wormhole. Can't wait to get it. Meanwhile, their ZAP bundle delivers great value indeed.

So. Sorry to sound like a grumpy old man, again, and risk setting off another four-page barrage of enmity and recriminations, but -- we now have a single page with three ads from people selling presets and homemade sample sets that are always on sale. Is this how we'd like the Bargains thread to go? Because, it'll just increase from here on out, guys.

We actually have a topic named 'Soundware' that is intended specifically for these kinds of products, and so far most soundset and patch creators have respected that. So far.

Myself, regardless of any perceived value or virtue, I'd like to encourage these vendors to advertise at KVR in the more appropriate place.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”