Windows10 is the worst software creation ever.

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's so frustrating that I'm required by forum whiner policy to hate the best OS I've ever used :(
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

cryophonik wrote:I resisted moving my own DAW computer from W7 to W10 for the longest time
Lucky you. Resistance was futile here. Still, I like it fine, I just hate the update bullshit including how it forced people like my folks to upgrade when they didn't ask.

What a mess that was trying to help them with that.

SJ_Digriz wrote:It's so frustrating that I'm required by forum whiner policy to hate the best OS I've ever used :(
You are. You are forced by the borg queen herself, and you'll like it like that.

incubus wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:It's so frustrating that I'm required by forum whiner policy to hate the best OS I've ever used :(
You are. You are forced by the borg queen herself, and you'll like it like that.
:borg: :D
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Numanoid wrote:I kinda liked Windows 3.1 though
I prefer DOS, just MS-DOS. Small footprint and very responsive. On a Ryzen system it must run like hell. ;)
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

incubus wrote:You are forced by the borg queen herself, and you'll like it like that.
Huh?

Zombie Queen wrote:
incubus wrote:You are forced by the borg queen herself, and you'll like it like that.
Huh?
I think she's from Star Wars or somethin.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote:
Huh?
You have a death wish? :P

Timfonie wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I kinda liked Windows 3.1 though
I prefer DOS, just MS-DOS. Small footprint and very responsive. On a Ryzen system it must run like hell. ;)

You might need this on a Ryzen.
http://moslo.info/deluxe.asp
:borg:

Borg in starwars?? What blasmephy is this?
:borg:

Zombie Queen wrote:
Huh?
EDIT, yes, I'm sorry but she is stepping on your territorizez, making your computerz more to her liking.
Last edited by incubus on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

chk071 wrote:
Ben H wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote:
Huh?
You have a death wish? :P
:P
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

hehehe such misery. Windows 8.1, and going til 202???

...can you downgrade?
...is multi threading improved at all?

Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 :hyper:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Comply

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”