Controller Scripts for Nektar LX**+

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fixing the controller scripts for the previous Nektar keyboard models (LX w/o +) to work with the LX+ models is absolute simple, the MIDI device names changed like this:

Code: Select all

IMPACT LX** -> Impact LX**+
I would love to share the updated controller scripts, but sadly they're copyrighted by Nektar.
Also, I hope those guys are updating their scripts because even with Bitwig 2.0beta5 there is no support for the new LX+ models.

There is another way of getting controller support for the Plus models in Linux, register your controller at nektartech.com, download the windows controller scripts and extract the setup exectuable. The setup executable can be unzipped and contains the required controller scripts.

UPDATE The official 1.1.3 version of the controller scripts fails with

Code: Select all

Array index out of range: 0.0
. Unfortunately, the function names in the script in are obfuscated, so this is quite hard to debug. If someone from nektar reads this, please fix your scripts!

Since my nektar lx25+ isnt working with the 2.0 beta i'll stay with 1.3.5 until the script is fixed. I have a template with a drum machine with different drum synths and polysynths in it. The lx25+ knobs map perfect to all the parameters.

Nektar released a controller script for the Plus series that is compatible with Bitwig 2.0 on 28.02.2017 which is on point with the bitwig's 2.0 final release.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to try the Impact25lx+ with bitwig 2.0 now that it works.

Return to “Bitwig”