Midi Learn capable channel strip with a volume, pan and mute

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,

I was searching for a simple plugin with these three feature and with a midi learn function. I have the maschine sampler in which automation writing via external controller is possible only when the cc first goes to the plug parameter via midi learn, and then to the automation lane. So I thought it would be nice to have a channel strip plugin (or even a multitrack) with a volume fader, pan knob and a mute switch. But with a midi learn function so I am free to write automation using any controller.

I did find a seperate simple volume plugin and mute plugin with midi learn i.e Blue Cat Audio gain suite and a sweet little plugin called moot for muting. Tried Muteomatic too. But cant write automation with it since it doesn't have midi learn. And the few midi capable pan plugins I found are all autopan plugins.

Would be great to know if there is a plugin with all three functions together and midi learn.

Thanks!

Would appreciate any help here.

Hi :-)

Sonalksis FreeG offers volume, pan and mute. As far as I remember it's controllable via MIDI with fixed MIDI-adresses. Does this help you?

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. I have the FreeG fader but there are no options to assign the fader or the knobs to a midi CC. Any ideas on how to control it with CCs?

Thank you :)

What's your DAW? Mac oder Pc?

Hey, sorry for not mentioning that. I am on windows 7, using native instruments maschine and cubase too.

anyone?

I use Strip3 from SKNote, but there's no mute button.

You can check out Hornet TrackUtility Mk2 if fix MIDI-adresses do the trick.

Volume/Gain = MIDI CC 7, Pan = MIDI CC 9 and Mute = MIDI CC 1

You have to figure out which MIDI-channel. Depends on DAW. I'm on Apple Logic X.

Hey,

thanks a lot for the help people. Will check out the plugs.

Melda Production has one. I believe it's part of their free bundle.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Effects”