Synthmaster One - Test track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I decided to get Synthmaster One. As a owner of Synthmaster I could get it for $29. Who can say no to that?! I decided to try it out and made this track. I used existing presets and some of them I modified. I did use third party effects and all drum sounds are not from Synthmaster One.

https://soundcloud.com/atn69/synthmasterone-test-track
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Do you like Leon Bolier? I think I'm hearing some similarities in the main melody to some of his tracks from circa 2009

Very good track.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Thanks! :) I never heard of Leon Bolier but I am heading off to Youtube to see what I can find about him. Thanks for sharing that!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Nice track, i like it. :) Maybe Bülent would like to post this on his site as a demo track?

Thanks chk071 :) If Bülent want to use it he can feel free to grab it. It's down loadable from my Soundcloud. All synth sounds are from Synthmaster One. I fell right in love with this synth. It sounds good and the workflow suits me.

Nice track, very good use of presets. Very enjoyable song. I am an owner of Synthmaster as well and I am thinking of buying Synthmaster One, I tried the demo last week and I loved it.

ivanj wrote:Nice track, very good use of presets. Very enjoyable song. I am an owner of Synthmaster as well and I am thinking of buying Synthmaster One, I tried the demo last week and I loved it.
Thanks! I am happy you liked this track :wink: Since you own Synthmaster already, you can get Synthmaster One quite cheap.

Great melodic chilled-out music with an upbeat vibe. A great track for the night-shift here after a "writing" session. SynthMaster One sounds great here, and the drums/percs work very well too. I have SynthMaster2.7 installed, but haven't used it in over a year. It could be time to rectify that.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Great melodic chilled-out music with an upbeat vibe. A great track for the night-shift here after a "writing" session. SynthMaster One sounds great here, and the drums/percs work very well too. I have SynthMaster2.7 installed, but haven't used it in over a year. It could be time to rectify that.

Good work :)
Thanks for your kind words Seismic :) ..I also have SynthMaster 2.7 installed and all though it sounds good I never really used it much. I know how to tweak and create sounds in SynthMaster but it's not a fast process for me. I find it less intuitive. That's why I decided to grab the SynthMaster One. The GUI and layout will be familiar territory to anyone who is used to Sylent1 or Hive. If you own SynthMaster you can buy SMOne for $29.

Return to “Music Cafe”