How does it work?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Howard wrote: It means that the minimum delay is extremely short (only 4 samples).
Could you tell me more about this information? Where there are taken samples if the time delay
I do not understand what you mean You can give an example any? What is the sample?

A more interesting than is different Feedback from X-back. Thank you!
Live and learn forever!

Unfortunately, "sample" has several meanings. I mean just one of those values in the diagram to the right, here:
https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Импулсна_кодна_модулација

Howard wrote: It means that the minimum delay is extremely short (only 4 samples).
Please tell me this is below A, B, or C?

And by the way I have asked about the handle, do you happen to know how they differ Feedback & X-back? Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live and learn forever!

C :-)

"how they differ Feedback & X-back?"

"Feedback" is how much left delay signal is sent to the left channel, and how much right delay signal is sent to the right channel.

"X-Back" is how much left delay signal is sent to the right channel, and how much right delay signal is sent to the left channel.

Howard wrote:C :-)

"how they differ Feedback & X-back?"

"Feedback" is how much left delay signal is sent to the left channel, and how much right delay signal is sent to the right channel.

"X-Back" is how much left delay signal is sent to the right channel, and how much right delay signal is sent to the left channel.
A huge thank you! Thank you! Finally we got to the truth :-)
Live and learn forever!

Howard wrote:C :-)
Before a full understanding of the instrument Delay was the last question - which of the patterns (A or B) Handle Ratio = 100% correct? And what will be equal to the handle Ratio = 200%? Thank you very much for your help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live and learn forever!

Both are wrong. :P

When Ratio is 100%, delay time is exactly as set by the dropdown menus. So you get the whole signal delayed by that much time.

Example: delay time is set to 1/4. With Ratio 100%, delay time is 1/4. With Ratio 200%, delay time is 1/2 (twice slower). With Ratio 50%, delay time is 1/8 (twice faster). With Ratio 25%, delay time is 1/16 (four times faster). With Ratio 0%, you get 4 samples of delay, which is very fast.

If you just tested this yourself you would have figured it out already by now... :D

EvilDragon wrote:Both are wrong. :P

When Ratio is 100%, delay time is exactly as set by the dropdown menus. So you get the whole signal delayed by that much time.

Example: delay time is set to 1/4. With Ratio 100%, delay time is 1/4. With Ratio 200%, delay time is 1/2 (twice slower). With Ratio 50%, delay time is 1/8 (twice faster). With Ratio 25%, delay time is 1/16 (four times faster). With Ratio 0%, you get 4 samples of delay, which is very fast.

If you just tested this yourself you would have figured it out already by now... :D
Thank you! This is the best explanation!
Live and learn forever!

If you want math, this might help:

delay_time * Ratio / 100

Except 0 ms delay isn't happening, you get that rounded up to 4 samples delay.

Thank!
Live and learn forever!

I come now to the arpeggiator. The manual is written - Arp Order Incoming notes are ordered within a note buffer in one of two ways. Note: The buffer is then played back in the direction set by the Arp Loop parameter (see below). by note ............ notes are reordered according to MIDI note number as played ....... the original order in which notes were played is retained. But this is not enough information for the Google translator. Tell me what it means in your own words? If the manual would be more text, maybe I would translate it and take care of the settings, but alas .... I need your assistance conditional! Thank you!
Live and learn forever!

Can't you figure it out by trying it yourself? :)

Example: play C-E-G, try both modes. Then try C-G-E, try both modes.

Why is there no effect of the envelope on the volume?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfafcUP ... e=youtu.be
Live and learn forever!

That seems fine to me. Envelope amount is added to the value of volume.

The mixer volume behaves a bit differently though. You cannot add anything when volume is zero, because that disables that lane completely (I think, to save CPU load).

Return to “u-he”