Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Melda MFreeEffectsBundle from Razzia - very nice and friendly seller, great communication, fast transfer - fully recommended!

Purchased Evolve R2 from maschinelf. Excellent transaction!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

EdSevered wrote:Purchased Evolve R2 from maschinelf. Excellent transaction!
Same goes for EdSevered, this transaction was truly a pleasure and one of the smoothest I've had!!

Bought Glitch 2 from N3AT. Everything went swiftly and smoothly. No worries here!

KEv

Bought The Drop from djinsomniak. Fast and easy transaction.
Tanks again, pitchit-8

Bought Softube Modular + Add ons from Novaliz. Great guy! :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold my MFreeEffectsBundle upgrade to FrankLaVerne
He was exceptionally pleasant to deal with. Good communication, quick transaction, and did some things he didn't need to do just in the name of being considerate. Highly recommended.

Oh, bought Soundhack bundle from killmaster, good man and seller despite the nickname (and should note from the Soundhack Tom's side - all process enormously quick, that slightly surprised).
Strongly recommend.

recently sold to MoodyB and eyezenears. both were great transactions and would certainly recommend them as buyers.

thanks again!

Bought DDMF Meta from S.LEE. Flawless transaction - Tx ! :tu:

...and tx to Christian from DDMF for the fast transfer :clap:

Sold Waves Classic Compressors Bundle to a nice person soniksys. Recomend him as a buyer/seller.

Just bought JAMVOX from kvr member Morelia; quick responses and transfer and great deal. Pleasure doing business with you!

JJ_Jetflow was a pleasure to work with, kept me up to date the whole way. Speedy and great seller!

Sold Analog Channel to Electronic1982. No BS, straight forward transaction. Recommend for business. Thanks

bought komplete 7 from tigerk.

Smooth and easy transaction!!
what she order, fish filet?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”