GS-201 goes 64bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tape Echo GS-201

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:I've actually been preferring the sonics of the combination of Echoboy Jr. and Outer Verb, but ymmv.
Hey, thanks for the heads up !

BTW, very soon there will be Outer Space (->space echo)
It will be free for OV clients, but y(u)mmy :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:BTW, very soon there will be Outer Space (->space echo)
Make it look like a Roland RV-100 Spring Reverb to add even more confusion ;)

EvilDragon wrote:
sqigls wrote:"Bass" and "Treble" won't affect the reverb, only the delay, same as on the RE-201
Yep, this is not a bug.
Yup, definitely done goofed on my end. Apologies...

Just did the infamous "self oscillation" where you can easily toy around with the Bass/Treble (basically HPF/LPF), and things work like it should.

Still undecided on the "tapes" themselves though... they feel slightly different. But can be a subjective thing.

EvilDragon wrote:Mr. Ray is still decent, but its modeling is starting to show its age, IMHO...
If we talk about the "legacy" 32bit version, then it's still a go-to Epiano for me. Even if it's "dated" sounding - it's just the right thing. MrRay73 mk2 is just not the same IMO.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

cprompt wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:50 pm
Compyfox wrote:In fact, I did send in a mail as well, asking if there is a WATKAT update in the pipe as well. We'll see how this goes.
That would be sweet, the WatKat is a fine delay and worthy of an update.
WatKat 64bit ist needed ... :pray:
rabbit in a hole

Return to “Effects”