MOVA TECHNOLOGY Research and development workshop and laboratory - CELL (official)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wVu0v ... e=youtu.be

https://soundcloud.com/user-55364720/in ... l-rhapsody

Block diagram of audio engine.

http://www.movatechno.com/wp-content/up ... iagram.jpg

Official site. (In the process of construction).

http://www.movatechno.com

In the coming weeks I will announce the details of the release.
Sincerely MOVA TECHNOLOGY team.
Last edited by Anjey_Olaf on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Access Virus FAN

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Nice :D Is this a virus emu?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hi,

Sounds Very Good !

Looking forward to hear, and know more about this.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Touch The Universe wrote:Nice :D Is this a virus emu?
It is. :)

Good to see this is nearing completion.

chk071 wrote:
Not quite. For what I know, it's not an exact Virus featureset replica like Viper but a new synth on its own inspired by Virus C sound palette. E.g. the video says that it will have 4 oscillators with 12 editable voices per each osc - the Virus has completely different oscillator structure.

What happened to Spore Sound?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Looking good. The sound demos certainly have the "right" character. Still 32bit?

recursive one wrote:
chk071 wrote:
Not quite. For what I know, it's not an exact Virus featureset replica like Viper but a new synth on its own inspired by Virus C sound palette. E.g. the video says that it will have 4 oscillators with 12 editable voices per each osc - the Virus has completely different oscillator structure.

What happened to Spore Sound?
Hello. We decided to make a rebranding as it is planned in the future production of hardware synthesizers. Now we are called "MOVA TECHNOLOGY Research and development workshop and laboratory". Developers only two, I (DSP programmer) and Professional Designer.
Access Virus FAN

db3 wrote:Looking good. The sound demos certainly have the "right" character. Still 32bit?
Hello. Soon update forward to working environment FLOWSTONE, and there is promise the possibility of export of native 64-bit plug-ins.
The release will take place in 32-bit versions. With the advent of 64-bit export, we immediately present the 64 bit version.
Access Virus FAN

Anjey_Olaf wrote:
db3 wrote:Looking good. The sound demos certainly have the "right" character. Still 32bit?
Hello. Soon update forward to working environment FLOWSTONE, and there is promise the possibility of export of native 64-bit plug-ins.
Err... when? 2025? I see you're actually posting on their forums. Read a bit more in depth, and you'll see that 64-bit isn't happening in foreseeable future.

chk071 wrote:
Anjey_Olaf wrote:
Err... when? 2025? I see you're actually posting on their forums. Read a bit more in depth, and you'll see that 64-bit isn't happening in foreseeable future.
About the 64-bit version we know this year. CELL Synthesizer released this spring, the 32-bit version. As soon as we learn about the possibility of exporting 64bit version we will immediately provide a 64-bit version.
Access Virus FAN

Why even bother with 32-bit version ?

Some DAWs are now strictly require 64-bit VSTs i.e. Cubase Pro 9.

Anjey_Olaf wrote:
chk071 wrote:
Anjey_Olaf wrote:
About the 64-bit version we know this year. CELL Synthesizer released this spring, the 32-bit version. As soon as we learn about the possibility of exporting 64bit version we will immediately provide a 64-bit version.
viewtopic.php?p=6274957#p6274957

Enough said really... anyway, don't take this as a bashing of your product. I'm sure some will still buy it. But, making promises of a 64-bit versions, which is going to happen anytime soon, may not be compliable, if the platform on which the plugin is built, will never see 64-bit VST export. And that's how it looks like, since years.

I have 32 bit and 64 bits installed here, so two versions of each plug, for older projects, which I have more than 50. 32 bit is welcome here and for quite some time :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

chk071 wrote:
Anjey_Olaf wrote:
chk071 wrote:
Anjey_Olaf wrote:
viewtopic.php?p=6274957#p6274957

Enough said really... anyway, don't take this as a bashing of your product. I'm sure some will still buy it. But, making promises of a 64-bit versions, which is going to happen anytime soon, may not be compliable, if the platform on which the plugin is built, will never see 64-bit VST export. And that's how it looks like, since years.
I absolutely agree with you. But the developers have stated on the Official Forum FLOWSTONE the beginning of a great work of a few weeks ago. And the main topic was the 64-bit native support operating environment updates. Everything will be fine. Let's wait and see.
Access Virus FAN

Return to “Instruments”