different note colours

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When in piano it would be great if you could change each note a different colour

So every track would be a rainbow of coloured notes?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Just take a look at maschine software

I would be interested, yes!

In the purpose to identify visually more comfortably my notes (and sometimes full chords) which are (voluntarily) not in the scale.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

It's an interesting idea and i got a related note somewhere on the long wishlist, could also be handy for drum patterns, sliced sample parts etc. Not yet planned on short term though, sorry, dev time is limited cause there only is one dev.

mutools wrote:It's an interesting idea and i got a related note somewhere on the long wishlist, could also be handy for drum patterns, sliced sample parts etc. Not yet planned on short term though, sorry, dev time is limited cause there only is one dev.
Yes, Jo, don't worry, we are perfectly aware that you are alone to develop these two pearls which are Mulab and Mux... the essential is that you find the idea good and granted to be included on the wishlist.
:)

A wishlist is made... of wishes.
Not of exigences.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

mutools wrote:It's an interesting idea and i got a related note somewhere on the long wishlist, could also be handy for drum patterns, sliced sample parts etc. Not yet planned on short term though, sorry, dev time is limited cause there only is one dev.
:tu:

This is why I suggested opening up the UI part of the program a while back, it would drastically reduce the long wishlist. You would still be the one to cherrypick pull requests, and mulab core would remain as it is (as dll though, that generates noise if no license found). Please consider this for the next major update of MuLab, you would be surprised with what people can come up with (if they can implement it properly of course). For example 7.2.24 was almost entirely UI enhancements, something that can be done by anyone (who knows how to program in C/C++ and navigate in someone else's code), while you can focus on important features (time stretching, big fixing, performance, e.c.t.) In case of coloring notes, it would depend on the internal design if it can be stored inside the project file or not.

Sounds like a good plan :-D

Sounds like two or more years with no new features and then a support nightmare to me.

Any idea when this put be added ?

no

Return to “MUTOOLS”