AudioThing releases Outer Verb, Vintage Spring Reverb (Important Announcement!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Outer Verb

audiothing wrote:
mcbpete wrote:AudioThing team: If I bought the plugin through a third party (e.g. pluginboutique.com ), would it still be possible to get the free upgrade to the new plugin when it's released? Or would this only apply to when it's purchased directly through your site ?
No matter where you bought it, you'll get the free upgrade ;)
Fantastic - Thanks, will buy myself a copy tonight :)

It looks great, very clean and uncluttered. I'm looking forward to the release of the updated version.

bobhva wrote:It looks great, very clean and uncluttered. I'm looking forward to the release of the updated version.
Thanks!
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

looking good.
can't wait!

audiothing wrote:
eytanmich123 wrote:How is the new version doing ?

Any ETA ?

Thanks !
We are still working on the UI and fine tuning everything. The first round of beta tests was quite successful. ETA should be about 2 weeks.

Here's a (very raw and unfinished) sneak peak:
I just noticed that the noise knob is gone. Is this a permanent change?

bobhva wrote:I just noticed that the noise knob is gone. Is this a permanent change?
No worries, Noise (and Noise Envelope switch) will be placed in the bottom part, along with more parameters/features. I'll post the full GUI as soon as I have it.

Where is the tape speed knob?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

repeat rate

Compyfox wrote:Where is the tape speed knob?
As sqigls said, tape speed is controlled by the Repeat Rate knob, just like the hardware unit.

Guess the wow and flutter threw me off... done goofed again...
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

audiothing wrote:
bobhva wrote:I just noticed that the noise knob is gone. Is this a permanent change?
No worries, Noise (and Noise Envelope switch) will be placed in the bottom part, along with more parameters/features. I'll post the full GUI as soon as I have it.
Yes!! Thanks! ;)

I once saw a guy use one RE201 (out of his three) only for its tape noise (fed into a network of flangers, phasers, and more delays...)

Compyfox wrote:Guess the wow and flutter threw me off... done goofed again...
Why? What's your problem with that?
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

I've created a new thread for Outer Space: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=480593

I'm going to lock this one to avoid confusion.

Return to “Effects”