Bitwig Windows 10 Full screen problems.

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I recently downloaded bitwig onto a new custom built PC, and the first thing I noticed was that it does not work properly in fullscreen mode. When I use fullscreen, the taskbar is still visible and the bitwig window sort of 'tucks' beneath the taskbar at the bottom, which is quite irritating.

Does anyone know what the issue could be, or any idea how to fix this?

Thank you!

Happens here too on version 1.3.13. I know it's been working in previously versions.

There´s a bug with the w10 taskbar itself, try restarting explorer.exe

Don't use the classic theme.

Erwin78 wrote:Don't use the classic theme.
interesting. how do i change this? cheers

I get the same thing. Stock windows 10 here. No classic theme.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Can't replicate, fullscreen covers full screen including task bar for me.

I'm on Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Full Screen with Bitwig stopped working sometime in June. I was also running the insider preview of Windows 10 at that time, so it may have been related to Anniversary Update that was in a prerelease build. After the Anniversary Update was released, I wiped my system and installed the regular user version of Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Full Screen still doesn't work with Bitwig.

I'm using a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 here.

It also doesn't work on my desktop Studio computer. Never did the insider preview on that system. It's also running the latest Windows 10 Anniversary update. Full screen also still shows the taskbar on that system.

It's a real shame, because screen real estate is short on my surface pro 4. Would really like to be able to fullscreen the app on stage.

Note, that other apps still work in fullscreen mode just fine. Videos, VLC, Adobe Reader, and other apps all full screen just fine.

It's almost March 2017 I am still having this problem. :dog:

It's fixed in 1.3.16 RC, but it is in RC mode for 3 weeks already. Probably all efforts are now put into releasing version 2.

Good to know it will be addressed. Bitwig is the only bit of software that doesn't full screen properly on my Surface Pro or my desktop.

Return to “Bitwig”