PW2 demo

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PatchWork

Hi everybody

I've downloaded the standalone demo and the VST (both 64-bit), and I'm glad with the update.
The option to choose a favorite plug-in directly from the menu doesn't save the plugin's maps, but its ok for now.
Good work adding the option for load/save presets and specially solving the Params Map list, definelly! :)

Glad that you like it! Saving the Maps is not an easy thing since it depends on other plug-ins that have already mapped. But we have quite a bit of work on parameters mapping on our plate so we will probably look at such options as well in the future.

Something like the "copy/paste with map" of a plugin, but instead of store it on memory, store it as a favorite item (for use it later like a template). So far, I'm handling this task having a Preset saved (with a single slot) and the VST mapped on it, so I just go:
Preset Menu -> load a preset with VST's control mapped (lets say "[MAP] mixIR.preset") -> copy the plugin
Preset Menu -> load the New Live session Preset -> Paste ("mixIR") with map

And voula! it automatically put the controls right after the last ones mapped, very nice indeed.
Will be more faster click on a slot -> Select -> "mixIR [MAP]" -> Done!

The hard thing is for copy a complete row, I use the Actual Clipboard Manager, but its a hassle copy one by one each slot, and same for paste... but its better than nothing! :ud:

We have a few ideas to simplify row/columns management but we have a bit of background work to enable these enhancements!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”