Frosting, ramdom duration and sequence.

Official support for: ju-x.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for Frosting, I would like, if it's possible, to extend the loop time and make a random sequence and random duration steps to create a sort of glitch effect.

juanjosalazar wrote:Thank you for Frosting, I would like, if it's possible, to extend the loop time and make a random sequence and random duration steps to create a sort of glitch effect.
Will add it to "let us think about" list! To bring randomization in some way into Frosting, I was thinking if any sort of "feedback" connection can be done along with a kind of sample+hold feature. So let us think!

Right now Frosting just loops the full buffer, so you cannot really "move around" in the sample. As Juno just said, this is something we are thinking about. In the meantime something you can try out if you have Ableton Live and M4L: there's some cool LFOs that you can use to modulate any parameter that you can write automation to. So you could use a couple of random LFOs to modulate the two duration parameters. You can also turn steps on and off via automation.
ju-x.com
It's catching the wave:)

Return to “Ju-X”