Sylenth1 freezing Cubase 9 (not loading) [Solved]

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,I'm a bit lost, hoping someone will help me ;)

I purchased Sylenth1 yesterday, the installation was ok (64bit)/run as admin/re-scanned all the plugins in C9, and Sylenth is detected by Cubase 9, dll is at the right place (C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstpulgins), so nothing seems odd.. but it freezes Cubase 9 when I load Sylenth as new instrument in an existing project. Sylenthn opens only in an empty project, (this is how I managed to authorized it btw)

did some test, loading other VSTi's, but only Sylenth behave like this.

I also did several S1 uninstall/reinstall, reboot... nothing seems to work so far. but now as it is registered I see that I have to desactivate to reinstall? hum what? I don't get it?.

by reading this forum, it seems that many had the same issue mainly with Cubase (previous versions)

any help or suggestions are welcome! ;)

FYI: I'm using Jbrigde but only for some 32bit Vsts that are stored in their proper folder, not where 64bit plugins are of course
but could it be the reason?

I'm using v3.028 on Cubase 9 pro/Win7 pro/64bit
Last edited by B2M on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FWIW I have zero problems with Sylenth1 in Cubase 9 on Windows 10.
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

That's strange. Please contact us directly so we can help you locate the problem.

@Aumordia

Thank you for the information, I hope that it works well on Win10, or it would be very very sad :))) I've tried Win10 last year, but not for me, there's too many useless stuff running in background that
we're not always allowed to disable among many other annoying other stuff (I don't need more reason tbh) so I don't plan to upgrade especially as everythings works perfectly fine on Win 7 so far (except loading Sylenth in an existing project), but I'm sure Lennard will solve that ;)

@Lennard,

done, thank you :)

Hi, my problem is solved, a few tests later, I've found that the issue was coming from the only bridged plugin inserted in that project.I removed it, and Cubase loads Sylenth as it should be. Bad bridging, simple as that ;)

32bit plugins need to be put down. There will be lots of tears, but it has to be done.

"Daddy... what happened to Ol' Synthie?"

"He's in a better place now..."
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

aumordia wrote:32bit plugins need to be put down. There will be lots of tears, but it has to be done.

"Daddy... what happened to Ol' Synthie?"

"He's in a better place now..."
;) yup, of course, I agree, even if sometimes,when you need to rework an old project that was made with 32bit plugins that bring something special on whole project sounds, and because replacing a plugin by another one that is supposed to do the "same" job,doesn't always work as expected, it can change everything, and also, when you really love how a particular plugins that doesn't exist in 64bit or not yet. like from closed plugins companies, discontinued products, or from small developpers.

;)

Return to “LennarDigital”