Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

uncertain droneage in my room

wavephonic
KVRian
 
1192 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:07 am uncertain droneage in my room

well with the rock thing outta my system for now I thought I'd finish this thing. if anyone has a video looking for sound feel free to use it. oh and happy spd..gulp! :D
https://soundcloud.com/wavephonic-1/uncertainty
User avatar
Allomerus
KVRAF
 
1705 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:19 pm Re: uncertain droneage in my room

I like it.
Welcome to the the machine!
Nice track.
Well done!
:)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.
User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
 
8477 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 pm Re: uncertain droneage in my room

Cool. I had an ambient binge earlier tonight, so this was a great way to sign off for the day. I was hearing Floyd/Jarre/Gabriel amongst the drones, but I can't say that with any degree of certainty :wink:

Good work :)
wavephonic
KVRian
 
1192 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:48 am Re: uncertain droneage in my room

Allomerus wrote:I like it.
Welcome to the the machine!
Nice track.
Well done!
:)

howdy down-under, good to see you, thanks for stopping in
wavephonic
KVRian
 
1192 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 am Re: uncertain droneage in my room

seismic1 wrote:Cool. I had an ambient binge earlier tonight, so this was a great way to sign off for the day. I was hearing Floyd/Jarre/Gabriel amongst the drones, but I can't say that with any degree of certainty :wink:

Good work :)

thanks man. speaking of floyd, even though I don't think there was any similarities it made me want to listen to ummagumma, unfortunately its long gone from the collection. man I can't believe that was 1969..yikes!
User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
 
8477 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:48 pm Re: uncertain droneage in my room

wavephonic wrote:
seismic1 wrote:Cool. I had an ambient binge earlier tonight, so this was a great way to sign off for the day. I was hearing Floyd/Jarre/Gabriel amongst the drones, but I can't say that with any degree of certainty :wink:

Good work :)

thanks man. speaking of floyd, even though I don't think there was any similarities it made me want to listen to ummagumma, unfortunately its long gone from the collection. man I can't believe that was 1969..yikes!


That 30 second section beginning around 2:20 reminded me of SOYCD Part 1
wavephonic
KVRian
 
1192 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:28 am Re: uncertain droneage in my room

seismic1 wrote:That 30 second section beginning around 2:20 reminded me of SOYCD Part 1

oh good call, actually using guitar for that little lead bit, a patch called violin I don't recall ever using
User avatar
justin3am
KVRAF
 
10042 posts since 7 May, 2006, from Southern California

Postby justin3am; Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 pm Re: uncertain droneage in my room

Since you're scoring Half-Life 3, can you tell us when it will be coming out? :hihi:
Sounds great, I didn't expect the directions it would go. Very evocative of scary video game corridors.
Thanks for sharing!
wavephonic
KVRian
 
1192 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:22 pm Re: uncertain droneage in my room

justin3am wrote:Since you're scoring Half-Life 3, can you tell us when it will be coming out? :hihi:

lol ya I remember being silly thinking I could do that, then one day I started getting dizzy while playing, equilibrium starting to fail me
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5006 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:18 pm Re: uncertain droneage in my room

i enjoyed that ...
had me nodding ...
Image
User avatar
Laguna Rising
KVRAF
 
6659 posts since 4 Apr, 2005, from here and there

Postby Laguna Rising; Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:44 am Re: uncertain droneage in my room

Nicely done. Tension. Dark atmosphere, so dense you can cut it with a knife... :hihi:
Medium length, but it flows really well
Love the final piano

Cheers
wavephonic
KVRian
 
1192 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:42 am Re: uncertain droneage in my room

experimental.crow wrote:i enjoyed that ...
had me nodding ...

cool, much appreciated
wavephonic
KVRian
 
1192 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:45 am Re: uncertain droneage in my room

Laguna Rising wrote:Love the final piano

Cheers

ah thanks, was just fading away on the oxygen and the piano was set up on my korg, I just hit it and went with whatever happened
fastlanephil
KVRist
 
239 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:13 pm Re: uncertain droneage in my room

Sounds like a pretty crazy place. So much weirdness to digest you just let it flow over you.

A bedtime story for the kiddies.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe