Hosting AU request: send MIDI messages to multiple tracks

Official support for: ju-x.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to layer two VST instruments: a piano VSTi and a pad VSTi. The piano is added to A1 and the pad to B1. I want to control both instruments with a keyboard that sends MIDI data on channel 1. Would it be possible to change the MIDI channel assignment lists so that it would be possible to select multiple list items, such as Track A1 and Track B1, at the same time?

Arjy wrote:I want to layer two VST instruments: a piano VSTi and a pad VSTi. The piano is added to A1 and the pad to B1. I want to control both instruments with a keyboard that sends MIDI data on channel 1. Would it be possible to change the MIDI channel assignment lists so that it would be possible to select multiple list items, such as Track A1 and Track B1, at the same time?
This isn't able by 1 Hosting AU, but 2 Hosting AU-s do… although it's tricky. So I'm thinking to upgrade the MIDI router definitely for the next version!

So the quickest solution is: make another copy of Hosting AU, launch 2 of them, then load the 2 plugins from each A1-slot.

Return to “Ju-X”