Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
ghettosynth
KVRAF

7898 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

incubus wrote:Ableton live does sound like ass. And I have the projects to prove it! :hihi:

(uploaded to soundcloud, of course)

Science, f**k yeah!
incubus
KVRAF

4229 posts since 6 May, 2015

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

I dunno, if you get past all the haters (both sides) then it is an interesting subject. A null is a null, but pan laws and the like can give illusions.

I've always asked this question, with great trolling of course ( :hihi: ) but how can you have 1's and 0's do so many different things and hosts are just the same?

ghettosynth
KVRAF

Postby ghettosynth; Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:12 pm Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

incubus wrote:I dunno, if you get past all the haters (both sides) then it is an interesting subject. A null is a null, but pan laws and the like can give illusions.

I've always asked this question, with great trolling of course ( :hihi: ) but how can you have 1's and 0's do so many different things and hosts are just the same?

I have absolutely no interest in have any kind of detailed discussion on this on KVR.

https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHe ... _audio.htm
incubus
KVRAF

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 pm Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

God, you are SUCH a buzz-kill :x
ghettosynth
KVRAF

Postby ghettosynth; Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:09 pm Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

incubus wrote:God, you are SUCH a buzz-kill :x

You're so right, some days I'm in that mood, some days I'm not. You caught me in one of those moments. Let me throw back a couple of sangrias and I'll get back with you.
incubus
KVRAF

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:16 pm Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

Personally, I'm just sucking on a nice bottle of Cab :ud:
ghettosynth
KVRAF

Postby ghettosynth; Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 am Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

This thread is lame.
TheCatBurglar
KVRist

109 posts since 8 Mar, 2017, from Kathmandu

Postby TheCatBurglar; Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:37 am Re: Logic X sounds better than Ableton Live?

Gremlins in the speakers!
Feed The Paw
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)