Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

10111 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:12 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

incubus wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Why don't you move somewhere cooler if you hate the weather so much wherever you are now? 8)

I hate people like you, "yeah, just pick up and move" :lol: :nutter:

Obviously you've never owned a home or understand the concept of family.

Tell you what, you get me those winning lottery numbers and I'll oblige.

Why do you hate me instead of just answering my question by saying that you have a home and a family there? Many people do not have either one, so indeed they can move away if they feel like it.
spacekid
KVRian

973 posts since 12 Sep, 2005

Postby spacekid; Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:49 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

My weather is great. It has a mind of it's own. Don't ____ with it :)
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:17 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Was supposed to cool down, HOW ABOUT NO :lol:
TheCatBurglar
KVRist

100 posts since 8 Mar, 2017, from Kathmandu

Postby TheCatBurglar; Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Went out for a walk on my lunch break yesterday - first time i've had to take off my coat in England outside for quite a while... :o
Feed The Paw
Numanoid
KVRAF

25999 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from a star near where you are

Postby Numanoid; Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:18 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It is Equinox next week, and yet Montreal get hit with a heavy blizzard, and tempratures at -10 celsius this week :o

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -1.4025561

Seeing how far south that city is based, it is about the same latitude as Milano.

I am based 1500 km north of that, and here it is getting to be spring.
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

Postby fluffy_little_something; Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:23 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

All that is thanks to the Gulf Stream :)
There have been some fears recently that it might break down due to climate change. In that case Europe would get a whole lot colder...
TheCatBurglar
KVRist

Postby TheCatBurglar; Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:24 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

fluffy_little_something wrote:All that is thanks to the Gulf Stream :)
There have been some fears recently that it might break down due to climate change. In that case Europe would get a whole lot colder...

Don't you date try to take my beloved gulf stream away! :x
Feed The Paw
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:29 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Sunnyish, not too warm, but warmer than it was supposed to be, no breeze.

For a while yesterday, we had a wonderful breeze and clouds, and sprinkles! :love:
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:59 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Not bad at all. Probably not quite 70, clouds, breeze.
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Nice and rainy :D :clap:

And, warm enough to have the windows open (about 60) :love:

So peaceful.
TheCatBurglar
KVRist

Postby TheCatBurglar; Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It's f**king sunny outside... In england! I kid you not...

Still cold though... :D
Feed The Paw
incubus
Banned

Postby incubus; Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:18 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Well, it's been a far better winter than previous years. After the slight warmup a while back ago, it got good for a while.

I'll miss the cooler/rain weather. Man, got the best view of the mountains today.....holy f.......k!

That's a lot a snow!
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:44 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Saw a couple of tourists wearing shorts and t-shirts today, but locals are still wearing long sleeves as they are used to higher temperatures while Nordic people seem to think it is already summer here 8)
woggle
KVRian

1278 posts since 23 Nov, 2012

Postby woggle; Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:31 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

200ml of rain this morning - probably about the same to fall this evening

this is just water coming over the edge of the street - there would be a really good stormwater system up there, just too much volume of water to handle and this is the excess

TheCatBurglar
KVRist

Postby TheCatBurglar; Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

woggle wrote:200ml of rain this morning - probably about the same to fall this evening

this is just water coming over the edge of the street - there would be a really good stormwater system up there, just too much volume of water to handle and this is the excess

200ml in one morning?! Do live you underwater?
Feed The Paw
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic