Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a.cla.dio wrote:I bought u-he diva from Apostate. Very nice, polite guy to deal with. Everything went as well as can be expected. Thanks Apostate!
Sold Diva to a.cla.dio who seemed like a very nice person and was completely perfect!
Ha ha suck it!

Just purchased from Giova942. Instant and perfect transaction. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sold little primal tap, little alterboy, devil loc, and tremolator to TylerCassidy, very good to deal with, would deal with again. Appreciate your patience on this transfer also thanks

I bought Izotope ozone 5 advanced from Joethibs and it was a flawless transaction! Nice to deal with him!
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work

Bought UVI Relayer from BRoySound.
Great communication, perfect transaction, highly recommended seller.
Thank you! :tu:

Purchase UVI Mello from krandr
Great pricing and communication.

Thank you krandr !

andre9701 wrote:Bought UVI Relayer from BRoySound.
Great communication, perfect transaction, highly recommended seller.
Thank you! :tu:
Sold UVI Relayer to Andre (andre9701)

Everything went Smoothly....there was Brilliant Communication....Minimum Effort, Fast Transaction....Highly Recommended Member...

BR :)
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Bought u-he Satin from turrikaani. Fast transfer, good communication. Very satisfied.
🇺🇦

Just bought Eventide Ultrareverb from wltchris101. Great communication and super swift transfer of license !

Sold UltraReverb to mcbpete. Great buyer. Prompt and helpful payment, very smooth transaction. Faultless. Cheers.

Sold Absynth 5 to catchpenny, nice communication and quick transaction. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks catchpenny!

Sold Numerology 4 Pro to VeXKoN, nice contact and very fast transaction. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks for the bump VeXKoN!

yep just bought Absynth from KDC2000. super fast, super nice. thanks!

Just sold TAL-Bassline-101 to Swegor. Nice communication and quick transaction, recommended! :)

tnipe wrote:Just sold TAL-Bassline-101 to Swegor. Nice communication and quick transaction, recommended! :)
It was a pleasure to deal with you.Highly recommended seller.

Thank you :tu:
/Swegor

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”