Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just 33,15 for Strobe 2 at JRR shop :o Immediate buy, and I got serial just minutes later, which I then registered in my fXpansion account to get my product :)

That's what I call a smooth deal :love:

Numanoid wrote:Just 33,15 for Strobe 2 at JRR shop :o Immediate buy, and I got serial just minutes later, which I then registered in my fXpansion account to get my product :)

That's what I call a smooth deal :love:
Couldn't find this deal on jrrshop.

nicksohn wrote:Couldn't find this deal on jrrshop.
https://www.jrrshop.com/fxpansion-strobe-upgrade

Requirements:
1) Need to own SynthSquad from before to be able to use it.
2) Need to put it in basket to see final price

Numanoid wrote:2) Need to put it in basket to see final price
Or use the "group" coupon to take another 39 cents off.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

So how long do these JRR shop serials take to come through on average? Ordered the RX Plugin pack a while ago.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:So how long do these JRR shop serials take to come through on average? Ordered the RX Plugin pack a while ago.
24 to 48 hour...don't worry with JRRSHOP ;)

hivkorn wrote:
do_androids_dream wrote:So how long do these JRR shop serials take to come through on average? Ordered the RX Plugin pack a while ago.
24 to 48 hour...don't worry with JRRSHOP ;)
Thanks for the reply - got it through a few moments ago ;)
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

BERFAB wrote:
Jazz Mackerel wrote:New AudioPlugin.Deals offer is up.

Realivox Ladies (Kontakt version) for $99.99 instead of $399.99!

For those that are not familiar with Realivox, they have a very interesting take on vocal sampling instruments. Ladies has a built in text to speech engine that really produces some great results. It can be a bit wonky to come to grips with, but with a little practice, I've found it to be quite useful, and much more realistic than many competing products. 75% off is a good value on this IMHO.

Cheers
-B
This is an amazing deal indeed. Normally costs $400. Sometimes as low as half price when on sale. At $99 it's no-brainer, one of the best vocal libraries. Been playing with this since last year.

The Korg Gadget for iOS just dropped to $19.99. Does that mean the macOS version is around the corner? Anyone else planning on picking it up?

dangayle wrote:The Korg Gadget for iOS just dropped to $19.99. Does that mean the macOS version is around the corner? Anyone else planning on picking it up?
No, if there was ever a dead end for me it's music on the ipad. It's probably related to how I like to work but I do almost nothing on the ipad and it's way to much effort to export stuff.

But the desktop version includes all of the synths, all of the drum machines as separate VST/AU plugins that can be used in any DAW. That's what I'm excited about.

If you're an Ableton user, Gadget will also export an entire set with clips and all.

Trying to decide if I should bother WUP-ing. I mean, there is no real penalty if I don't. I just will maybe miss out on a few plugins they add to my bundle. And I won't be able to sell them, which I probably wouldn't anyway. And next year when they have the sale again, i can WUP all of them for $225 instead of just a couple.

And then I can buy the Realivox Ladies! :hyper:

WUP is only attractive if you have one of the big bundles, your annual WUP has expired and they have added some cool new plugins to that bundle.

I wouldn't do it on the hope that they'll add anything - maybe they won't? Maybe they'll add a whole bunch of stuff just 2 days after your new 'fingers-crossed' WUP plan expires again. It's a gamble and you are best to wait until you know the odds.

dzilizzi wrote:Trying to decide if I should bother WUP-ing. I mean, there is no real penalty if I don't. I just will maybe miss out on a few plugins they add to my bundle. And I won't be able to sell them, which I probably wouldn't anyway. And next year when they have the sale again, i can WUP all of them for $225 instead of just a couple.

And then I can buy the Realivox Ladies! :hyper:
You know, I've never WUP-ed. I just don't see the point. They seem like fine, stable plug-ins so I just don't bother. And somehow, I don't think there are any big technological advances coming to L2-Ultramaximizer or whatever in the near future anyway, so I don't think I'm going to miss out. Got 'em, Love 'em, Use 'em, but I never Wup 'em.

And I am probably going to fall for that Realivox thing, too...

KeithAdv wrote: Got 'em, Love 'em, Use 'em, never Wup 'em.
And I am probably going to fall for that Realivox thing, too...
:tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”