Cakewalk Rapture a CRAP installation! doesnt work atm

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

man, why dont they release just a new version where you dont have to install a basic version (1.21) and then 1.2.2... hilarious

but then i installed 1.21 in 32 and 64 bit.

then i installed 1.2.2 32bit to my x86 vstplugins folder
but when i try to install 1.2.2 64 bit to my x64 vstplugin (where i installed my x64 version too!) it says always "please refer/choose the folder where your VST is installed" do you want to bullshit me?

im really angry atm cause while installing EVERYTHING new due to my new pc on win10 i see so many JUST STUPID installers and procedures i guess i need a break atm. ;)

thanks guys!

contacting cakewalk is also fiddly, hhave to chek later, i already dont like em.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Rapture is now supported by Cakewalk Center, and you don't need to download and install any version prior to the last one. You should download and install Cakewalk Command Center and go from there.

EDIT. It seems the version that's supported by CCC is the one included in SONAR only. So, you probably would have to go with the 1.21 plus 1.22 update. Be aware that Rapture is really old and not sold anymore, as it was replaced by Rapture Pro.
Fernando (FMR)

They should've fixed this BS before releasing "Pro" to "fix" this crap.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:They should've fixed this BS before releasing "Pro" to "fix" this crap.
I agree with the first part, but Pro wasn't released to "fix" this, obviously :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

thanks a lot! this issue is still strange, i need to contact them somehow! maybe i will abandon it, never used it anyways. i really am so angry with suck a bad programming and customer service!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Rapture is the shiz, dog.
My YOUTUBE slideshows, etc. - https://www.youtube.com/user/samabate2k

Caine; I also went thru some issues re-installing rapture and dimension pro after transitioning to WIN10. At the time, I think I referred to it as a hellish nightmare.
RapturePro turned-out to be the only solution

best of luck
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Installed Rapture and Dimension Pro on Windows 10 x64. No problems, have skipped Rapture Pro so far ...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

The original Rapture is now a connected product in the Cakewalk Command Center, version 1.2.2.10, so that is probably the best way to install it.

If you don't see it there, maybe best to contact customer service to have you online account updated. I had to do this because I originally bought Rapture with an old email address that was no longer linked with my account. They have an easy link to submit this correction and fixed me up in about 24 hours or so.
https://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowle ... lk-Account
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”