What's not to like about Dokken?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like a lot KXM (love Doug Pinnick!) but I always think Dokken, Scorpions, Europe & Co (the 80 hard rock), Horrible music (always the same guitar riif)...

I don't know what that is

Turello wrote:I like a lot KXM (love Doug Pinnick!) but I always think Dokken, Scorpions, Europe & Co (the 80 hard rock), Horrible music (always the same guitar riif)...
Well, we didn't have kanye west or little bow wow back in the day, so.....

jancivil wrote:I don't know what that is
Then I can't rock you like a hurricane, sorry.

Well, they're Metal.

Nuff said in my book.

:P

incubus wrote:
jancivil wrote:I don't know what that is
Then I can't rock you like a hurricane, sorry.
ROFL!

I know from Scorpions

i like george lynch, but couldn't much get into dokken.

of 'that sort of music' in general: it's been said that you, 'listen to all this otherwise bad music, for the guitar solo'...

GaryG wrote:Well, they're Metal.

Nuff said in my book.

:P
Hey man, do me a favor? Stay out of my threads? I don't like liars, especially mean-spirited liars.

Mk?

Xiangqi wrote:i like george lynch, but couldn't much get into dokken.

of 'that sort of music' in general: it's been said that you, 'listen to all this otherwise bad music, for the guitar solo'...
I dunno that it's THAT bad, it was great at the time. I liked the look, most of the music and didn't have much in the way of variety. It was a thing back then. I'd rather listen to Maiden!

Besides, they were great live.

Then again, do keep in mind this IS a parody thread :D

This was a fun thread, I appreciate that playful/not overly serious responses, but I feel a personal troll coming on, not here, not if I can help it :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”