Virus Ti with windows 10 64?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't owned a Virus for about 5 years but I'm tempted to buy another. I want to use it via the USB to the PC as I don't have any outboard hardware mixers or anything.

How is Virus Control working with Windows 10/64bit? Is it stable or is it still a mess? Would Cubase see it as a 32 or 64bit program?

Ta

wickfut wrote: Would Cubase see it as a 32 or 64bit program?
It has both 32 bit and 64 bit plugin version.

Unfortunately can't help you with the other questions, I use it in Windows 7. It's more or less stable here but not completely without issues.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

A mess. I have the Ti Keyboard with Cubase 6. I'm changing keyboards as its so ridiculsouly buggy on Windows 10 - will probably still use it as a standard keyboard with audio cables, but no point using it via USB as its almost unusable. And I'm not one of those people who complains about everything, its just awful. On Windows 8 it was fairly OK, but not worth it on Windows 10

thank you. Not what I wanted to hear but you've saved me a few quid :)

I can't speak for Cubase, but my TI2 is working fine on Windows 10 with Sonar (I only run 64-bit plugins).
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:I can't speak for Cubase, but my TI2 is working fine on Windows 10 with Sonar (I only run 64-bit plugins).
I'm assuming you use a separate interface for your audio, what latency do you get running via usb?

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”