Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Waves Vitamin Sonic Enhancer to Heiko (parlopower)

Took No Effort at all, Fast Transaction....Nice Communication...Definitely a Recommended Member...

and Extremely Fast Transfer by Waves, Always Amazed by their Fast Response

BR :)
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Super smooth and quick transaction with penumbra! Recommended.

bought fxpansion geist 2 from dangayle.

very communicative, trustfull seller.

Did a trade with ninjek - he moved quickly and with stealth. Good transaction, thanks!

Sold Nectar Elements to Thumphead. Fast payment, good transaction.

Bought Valhalla UberMod from adamts13.

Had license transferred to me less than an hour after first PM sent.

:tu:

Viridian303 is a really great buyer. We had some hiccups with the Native Instruments' license transfer system--an unusual experience. Though, in the end, we worked it out.

I also want to thank Chris@NI, California. He remedied the situation graciously and quickly!

:tu:

Many thanks to Saukar30 for buying Alloy 2, much appreciated. Hope to deal with you again!

Sold U-He Uhbik to lunardigs. Perfect deal with a very nice buyer that I highly recommend, thank you very much ! ;)

And a special word for U-He who transferred the licence in a couple of seconds just before they closed for the week-end, thank you so much, you rule !! :tu:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Bought Uhbik from DJErmac--great seller, highly recommend! He was accommodating, quick and responsive. I would certainly do business with him again. :tu:

Bought from Septimon addictive keys licenses!
Great guy recommend highly!

Purchased AAS Strum GS-2 from bobbyquine, 'twas an excellent transaction.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Bought from macman70 - uncomplicated and nice seller, can only recommend :tu:

It was indeed a great transaction with EdSevered...thanks!

Bought bx_Boom from michaeltn86 great to deal with :tu:
A quick and easy transaction :)
Last edited by Lazylefteye on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”