Sylenth1 update to 3.03 with presets and new skins under "menu"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/user/login.php :D

The new skins are under "menu" and the presets under "menu > bank > factory".

There are new skins ?! I really like the default one and Kautschuk :love:
And new 3 Factory banks?!! :o I don't remember I noticed Bank 4,5, and 6 before! I think they were 3 banks only!

Great Update :tu: I'm browsing bank 4 and the presets are super. Thanks Lennar Digital :D

Thanks. :-)
24 March 2017

Includes official AAX release (with demo version) for Pro Tools.
Added two new skins by Mikael Eidenberg: Apox and Halcyon.
Added artists soundbank containing 512 presets by well-known producers.
407 presets by Qindek, Thomas Grahl, Benjamin Insole (FactoryBank 4 & 6).
GUI freezing/lagging bug fixed.
Mousewheel behaviour on macOS fixed.
FL Studio keyboard/hanging notes bug fixed.
Phaser feedback bug fixed.
Fixed popupmenu font bug.
rsp
sound sculptist

I'm digging the Lady Ga Ga preset... ahahaha

I wonder if the two new skins are telegraphing feature or it is an oversight where you can copy/init/paste from and to the misc section (modulation matrix)
Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 6.50.17 PM.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Oversight & there is a few more,copy/paste not working for some modules,filter slope selection is wrong way around

In the Apox skin

EnGee wrote:
And new 3 Factory banks?!! :o I don't remember I noticed Bank 4,5, and 6 before! I think they were 3 banks only!
I thought there were 4 banks before this, and they just added the 2 new ones. I remember the 4th one as it has some of the presets I requested (he was taking requests for a while) along with many others people asked for.

EDIT: I think he added on to that 4th bank though, but I'm not sure...some of the presets just don't look familiar in the 3rd and 4th pages of presets in that bank.

Examigan wrote:
EnGee wrote:
I thought there were 4 banks before this, and they just added the 2 new ones. I remember the 4th one as it has some of the presets I requested (he was taking requests for a while) along with many others people asked for.

EDIT: I think he added on to that 4th bank though, but I'm not sure...some of the presets just don't look familiar in the 3rd and 4th pages of presets in that bank.
I really don't remember if they were 3 or 4 banks. I've just finished playing with the first part of bank 4. Indeed very nice presets. Some are carefully made. Some presets has no modulations, but it's not a requirement.

The K-chuk skin is really wonderful :D

at the risk of asking a dumb question, what code do I enter on that download page? I have my original purchase receipt email with the .dat attached but can't see any code mentioned unless it is embedded in the .dat file?

They sent you a code if you did an earlier v3 update. It came in the email. If not, you have them email you the code.

It is not in the .dat file. This is a new license code. No other files needed now.

Kindred wrote:at the risk of asking a dumb question, what code do I enter on that download page? I have my original purchase receipt email with the .dat attached but can't see any code mentioned unless it is embedded in the .dat file?
Yes it's as thejonsolo said. There is no dat file. Instead there is a code you put in that page, it then show you your page with the two computers authorised and the download for both win and mac. I suggest you contact their support for that.

So this update was the reason to open up Sylenth1. Skins are really good looking, love looks of Apox, definatly now one of the best looking instruments, but artists presets are alright.

But after working previously for couple of weeks with Synthmaster One, i was shocked how weak Sylenth1 sounds, especially in the lows. Synthmaster One just kills it. That made me think how shocking it is that far Virtual synthesizers have evolved in sound quality so much.

Nevertheless update is really great! Especially considering it being free :-)

Elektronisch wrote:So this update was the reason to open up Sylenth1. Skins are really good looking, love looks of Apox, definatly now one of the best looking instruments, but artists presets are alright.

But after working previously for couple of weeks with Synthmaster One, i was shocked how weak Sylenth1 sounds, especially in the lows. Synthmaster One just kills it. That made me think how shocking it is that far Virtual synthesizers have evolved in sound quality so much.

Nevertheless update is really great! Especially considering it being free :-)
To each their own, but Sylenth1 is a staple in EDM, from psy to trance to house. It is and will always be a classic.

Huge thanks to the OP for the heads up on the update, updating now :)

Wow !!!!! HALCYON is now my new default skin.

Have to say for the first time I like a skin in Sylenth1. The APOX skin reminds me a lot of u-he PressWerk.

Return to “Instruments”