3am - Visitor (feat. Debra1rlo) spacey synths and glitchy guitars

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Deb and I had a great time jamming out a few weeks ago... put this together from the stuff we recorded.
http://soundcloud.com/justin3am/visitor ... -debra1rlo

Deb did the guitar and most of the synth parts. I did the drums, bass and messed with effects. Deb brought over her Korg Monologue and it sounds fantastic! The main lead and the squelchy synth toward the end both came from the Monologue, through a EHX Memory Boy and DIY Fuzz Factory. Some 0-Coast, Eurorack drums, Ambika, V-Synth and other stuff as well.

bet it rained like a mofo , that day ...

listening and commentary forthcoming ...

Sounds great! :phones:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

:o I got the idea. Indeed
It channels a dark, gloomy vibe- A hard rain

Nice arrangement, great depth to the sounds and really well recorded (in terms of reverb etc) too.

You'll probably disagree, but for me the track is crying out for some wailing vocals. Time for the cat to step up to the mic.

When it rains, it pours. :)

Thanks for listening everyone!

I agree about the vocals. I mean, I wouldn't sing but yeah... maybe the cat. She has quite a voice! :love:

Very cool, awesome dark and moody atmosphere. An upfront, rough mix that suits the music well - the sounds jump out of the speakers. Just the right length, too.

Well done, both of you! :clap:

a successful meeting of the minds, it sounds positively electric, especially the voltage from the korg, cool listen folks

Great track :)

I like all the little details popping in and out and it doesn't seem, in any way, over crowded.

:tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

you always find a way to make things listenable while keeping an edge

You both did a great job here. I really like how dark and broody it is. It feels perfect for a "working on serious things" or "contemplation" montage in film/tv (including real life scenarios like taking a walk when I don't want to, ha ha).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Nice track

much more composed than i expected ...
and i mean ' cool as a cucumber ' composed ...
and gene-spliced to a cactus ...

you two work well together ...

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the positive comments!
experimental.crow wrote:you two work well together ...
Which is neat because I have a tough time with most people, in meat space. :lol:

This is very cool! Well done both of you. Nice beats and the synths are great. Top changes just when needed...
Love the squelchy synth at the end.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”