NEW - Pro Expansion Vol.2 for Valhalla VintageVerb

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

kgdrum wrote:purchased,great presets! :tu:
Thanks!!!

One of the several NEW shimmer presets:

https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... -vol-2-for

Am I the only one that can't reach any of the links that leads to synth-presets.com?
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Zexila wrote:Am I the only one that can't reach....
PM Sent

SteveWZ wrote:
Zexila wrote:Am I the only one that can't reach....
PM Sent
Responded, thanks. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

SteveWZ wrote:Image
Pro Expansion Vol.2 for Valhalla VintageVerb

Examples of some of the new special "acoustic" reverbs available in Vol.2 as well as some of the classic "hardware" and "studio" spaces:

Vol.2
https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... -vol-2-for

We are very proud to release "Pro Expansion Vol.2 for Valhalla VintageVerb".
Vol. 2 takes Pro Expansion to a powerful new level of professional studio production.

First, it adds over 200+ new presets to the collection for a massive 430+ presets between the versions.

Second, EVERY preset has been uniquely designed and categorized specifically per instrument.
This means the user can very quickly load presets that correlate exactly to the instruments/vocal being used.

Third, We designed Vol.2 categories to sit in Valhalla VintageVerb alongside Vol.1 in a clear and precise fashion for ultimate organization.

Fourth, not only does Vol.2 bring 200+ new and exciting presets to Valhalla VintageVerb, it also brings new categories.
This includes a large collection of presets designed specifically for electronic drums, acoustic instruments, bass guitars and synths.

We also added a tasty collection of "Shimmer verbs" that bring some life to VintageVerb.
Lastly, the new presets have been designed to extend Vol.1 to a more professional level of music production. suitable for professional recording studios as well as the home recording artist.

Vol1-2 in VintageVerb Browser

New Categories:
  • Drums 2
  • Guitars 2
  • Keys 2
  • Shimmer
  • Bass
  • Vocal 2
  • Acoustic
  • Electronic Drums
Intro Special and upgrade:
Get Vol.2 for HALF PRICE (only $9.97).

Review from KVR:
"...If you own VVV, this library is a must have and buying it is nothing but a logical consequence of buying VVV. For its price this package is a total no-brainer. And I'm not talking about the intro offer only. What you get here, the vast amount of well sorted high-quality specialized presets for all kinds of purposes, will save you so much time, you're not gonna regret this buy for the blink of an eye. Not even to talk about the quality of your productions. If you like VVV, you'll love this set.

Rated (10/10), because (11/10) wasn't possible. ;)..."

Last change to get this very special expansion for VintageVerb at HALF PRICE.

kgdrum wrote:purchased,great presets! :tu:
+1

Hope you do a Vol2 for some of your other sets, this makes the Vintage Verb collection awesome (over 430 great presets).
Is this something you have planned?
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

SteveWZ wrote: Lastly, the new presets have been designed to extend Vol.1 to a more professional level of music production. suitable for professional recording studios as well as the home recording artist.
I'm confused by this. What exactly does this mean? Are you saying vol. 1 is not as professional? How exactly does vol. 2 make it more professional? Hopefully this can be answered before the sale ends as I am interested, thanks in advanced!

P.s. I really wish your SoundCloud demos were like 10sec-20sec dry then the exact same audio run through the reverb preset. Don't know how I'm suppose to judge these without knowing the source material! Also do you plan on a wlakthrough video showing more presets? Really hard to pull the trigger without this information imo.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:
SteveWZ wrote: Lastly, the new presets have been designed to extend Vol.1 to a more professional level of music production. suitable for professional recording studios as well as the home recording artist.
I'm confused by this. What exactly does this mean? Are you saying vol. 1 is not as professional? ....
Hello LGK_Dude,

Let me clarify, just above that quoted sentence is this description:

"First, it adds over 200+ new presets to the collection for a massive 430+ presets between the versions.

Second, EVERY preset has been uniquely designed and categorized specifically per instrument.
This means the user can very quickly load presets that correlate exactly to the instruments/vocal being used.

Third, We designed Vol.2 categories to sit in Valhalla VintageVerb alongside Vol.1 in a clear and precise fashion for ultimate organization.

Fourth, not only does Vol.2 bring 200+ new and exciting presets to Valhalla VintageVerb, it also brings new categories.
This includes a large collection of presets designed specifically for electronic drums, acoustic instruments, bass guitars and synths.

We also added a tasty collection of "Shimmer verbs" that bring some life to VintageVerb.

New Categories:

Drums 2
Guitars 2
Keys 2
Shimmer
Bass
Vocal 2
Acoustic
Electronic Drums"

Essentially, we made this considerable expansion from vol.1 to vol.2. with more categories, presets, styles, etc..

Thanks for the question and suggestion...

Steve

Hi, any chance that vol. 1 will be brought back to 50% sale as well? I just got vol 2 and would like to complete the collection, but 20$ seems a bit too much imo... :)

- Mario

mabian wrote:Hi, any chance that vol. 1 will be brought back to 50% sale as well?... :)

- Mario
Hi Mario,

Half price generally is offered as an introductory special on new items only.
We do offer sales from time to time to newsletter subscribers.

SteveWZ wrote:
mabian wrote:Hi, any chance that vol. 1 will be brought back to 50% sale as well?... :)

- Mario
Hi Mario,

Half price generally is offered as an introductory special on new items only.
We do offer sales from time to time to newsletter subscribers.
Yup Steve, I was just hoping that following the introductory offer for V2 (I missed the V1 one sadly) the V1 could be brought for a short while on sale again.

No problem, I'll wait for next sale ;)

Thanks for replying,
Mario

I'm in as well :D
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “Soundware”