New Plugin Idea MCollaboration

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147593127 ... res/0uED62
got to say serum is easily beaten up by mpowersynth
p.s.serum quality was at max(4x)and mpowersynth at extreme with upsampling disable
:help: P.S.please add a function for morphing between two waveform in a single oscillator with ease like circle2 or serum :help:
P.S.consider it an idea and a feature request
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Thank you :love:

I'm afraid morphing between 2 waveforms in a single oscillator won't happen. There are many ways to do all sorts of modulations, I'd suggest checking the PWM modes, there are many, these will probably get you far more than morphing between 2 simple waveforms.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

You can morph between osc shapes using the additive osc. It is a little complicated the first time, but just save it as a preset in the osc bank, so you can use it again. I'll try to explain how.

Go to osc1 and switch to the additive mode. Now choose parameter1(or whichever park you want) and click "clear learn" and move all the partials and phases in the additive osc. Unfortunately the param will only record the first 64 partials(or is it 128 I forget). After that click the param again so it stops recording. Now set the osc to the normal wave mode and choose the shape that you want. Now click the down arrow and it will move to the additive osc and change that shape into partials. Open the param you used before and switch it to bank mode. Now click the save button under bank 1. Go back and choose a shape you want to morph too. Click the down arrow again and repeat what you did before, but this time save it under bank 2. Now when you move param 1 it should morph between the 2 sounds. Of course this isn't perfect because it doesn't use all the partials, but it will get you 95% there.

I know that explanation was abbot confusing, so I'll make a video if you need clarification.

Vojtech is it possible to add a new parameter "osc partial state" that would copy all the partials and the phases to make this easier. If it is possible I think it would be a nice addition, but if it is too difficult I understand. I know you have a lot on your plate right now.

is it possible to zoom in a sample and play that zoomed part seen in the screen
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:is it possible to zoom in a sample and play that zoomed part seen in the screen and later change it a bit

Hmmm, I don't follow really, it's NOT a sampler, it's a synthesizer.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

no,not like a sampler i just want to load a sample in custom shapes and later changing its shape a bit

Hmmm, well, you can apply various transformations, but if you ask about some sort of wave file editor inside it, then no, sorry.
Vojtech

Apratim wrote:is it possible to zoom in a sample and play that zoomed part seen in the screen
I can probably help you, but I need a little more info. Can you explain in a bit more detail what you want?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote:
Apratim wrote:is it possible to zoom in a sample and play that zoomed part seen in the screen
I can probably help you, but I need a little more info. Can you explain in a bit more detail what you want?
i want to have a option for loading samples in custom shape section of the ocs just like the harmonic generator where we can scan through a sample and re-synthesize it in the harmonic section

OK I understand now. It is not possible. But what is wrong with doing it with the harmonic generator?

1.we cannot see the result after tweaking the harmonics a bit for any waveform (if it is present then please tell me)
2.the ease of drawing the waveform(way more easier than understanding the harmonics and tweaking)

You can see the waveform that will be loaded from the load screen. To the left is your audio file and to the right is the selected waveform.
Also you could use MOsciliscope to see the wave shape.
Personally I don't worry too much how it looks as it often has little in common with how it sounds.

ok new idea how about making a new arp plugin like Cthulhu but in melda style
(like altering the position of the step with relation to time or storing multiple chords in single key and changing it as per a step sequencer )

Doesn´t Kirnu Cream do all that already?

Return to “MeldaProduction”