Retro-Electro + Fretless-Bass / "recreating me"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I've uploaded new song(video) "recreating me" on YouTube.
I could totally ditching PC DAW! All sound comes from outboard and mutli-track recorder as well.
The bass playing was just recording one time by realtime without no edit no overdubed.
It's a little off-pitch of the bass tone but... because that is the humanity, haha. ;)

Hope really you like it.
Cheers! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0waVxM3Ldc
hide.h [MySite]

really nice man, great skill on the fretless. I might scoop out a tiny bit of the bottom end on the music track just so the bass comes forward a touch more.

wavephonic wrote:really nice man, great skill on the fretless. I might scoop out a tiny bit of the bottom end on the music track just so the bass comes forward a touch more.
Thanks for giving me a great comment! :)
hide.h [MySite]

Another winner. Great combination of '80s sounds with the fretless bass. Nice composition too. It has a pleasant, chilled atmosphere which suits my present mood after a lovely day here.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Another winner. Great combination of '80s sounds with the fretless bass. Nice composition too. It has a pleasant, chilled atmosphere which suits my present mood after a lovely day here.

Good work :)
I'm so glad you like my new song! :tu:
Cheers.
hide.h [MySite]

Quite dig this one. :phones:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Zexila wrote:Quite dig this one. :phones:
Thanks for listening! :)
hide.h [MySite]

Return to “Music Cafe”