Boz Sasquatch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everybody, I wanted to know if anyone has used this. I'm demoing it right now, and I noticed that after I set up a "melody" using a kick, the kick's pitch changes but the "effects" the Sasquatch produces does not change pitch of the note sub tail. Am I doing something wrong? I tried the snap to note, but that's probably not what that's for anyways.

I enjoy this plugin and find it very useful for adding bass to any kick. If the effects created by it do not pitch change it is very useful for adding effects to a kick then freezing it for a new sample- hence being able to pitch shift the whole new sample in midi. To do this would not require a paid version. But I want to pay the company for a well done job, but hard to if the aforementioned issue isn't fixable. Thanks

I haven't used it, but isn't that because you set the plugin at a fixed frequency? I can imagine that wouldn't work very well with kicks at different pitches....

Are you able to trigger Sasquatch using midi?

Yeah I think it just has a fixed frequencey, but I thought it would modulate based on the input signals pitch.

So I guess that's the problem, is that you cannot trigger Sasquatch with midi. I have my sampler with a kick inside, and then when i trigger it with a midi note it runs through Sasquatch as an effect.

Even if it would detect the frequency, I still wouldn't trust it to be fast and accurate enough for kicks. But it seems fixed anyway.

You're indeed probably better off sampling the kicks.

I have it and use it. It's meant to do a production trick of layering a sub note with a kick sound to give it more body. also with the addition of a "click" transient sound as well. That's it. its good at what it does in that regard but it doesn't pitch track.

I bought it. Really nice!
If it has 'tracking pitch' option, it would be really cool!

Return to “Effects”