Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sold Toontrack BeatStation to marlow

Great sale and would gladly do business again!

Just bought Klanghelm DC8C 2 from andrei.tuduran. Super friendly seller, solid communication, smooth transaction. Couldn't be happier. :phones:

Sold komplete 7 and 9 upgrade with razor slammer and driver to snelz, good communication great person to deal with.

Just bought toontrack beat station from nori.lam. Thanks for the great deal and super quick transaction!

Bought NI stuff from dune_rave. Great and trustworthy seller.

Sold EZmix pack to Xphen0m, very smooth transaction!

crowsbelikecaw wrote:Just bought Klanghelm DC8C 2 from andrei.tuduran. Super friendly seller, solid communication, smooth transaction. Couldn't be happier. :phones:
Thank you for your feedback and your support upon my confusion regarding the transfer fee. I recommend you to all future buyers or sellers! :phones:

Sold FM8 to mcbpete. Very smooth transaction throughout. Highly recommended! A++.

Likewise just bought Native Instruments FM8 from mgiambro - Super quick license transfer and great contact information :)

Just bought SPL de-verb from zakufan.
Perfect and easy transaction.

Bought PA bx_rockrack v3 from JJ_Jettflow
Very smooth transaction. Great deal.

Purchased AAS Cinematix from skpsound. Flawless transaction.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Sold AAS Cinematix bank to EdSevered. Good Buyer :)

I bought Mark Lewis Metal Tones EZ Mix pack from triggerthehorizon. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Recommended seller!

Bought Softube Valley People Dynamite from JohnBall. All good! :-)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”