Voxengo Premium Membership (in beta)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to let you know, and hear your opinions on that. (Voxengo Premium Membership costs $259.95)

Premium Membership allows you to obtain any Voxengo software product license without any additional fee. Premium Membership has no expiration period and has no hidden, monthly or yearly recurring payments. Premium Membership costs a flat one-time fee and lasts indefinitely. After purchasing the Premium Membership you can freely get licenses for more than 25 products worth more than $1000. If you have the Premium Membership all future Voxengo product upgrades will be available to you free of charge.

Product end-user licenses you obtain via Premium Membership cannot be transferred to another user. Premium Membership cannot be transferred to another user.

Free-of-charge product end-user licenses can be requested at the User Area if you have the Premium Membership.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote: all future Voxengo product upgrades will be available to you free of charge.
All future products or only upgrades to existing products ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Liftetime usage of all your Plugins including updates etc.? And that at a price that is the amount other companies charge for ONE single plugin?

That is indeed interesting.
Last edited by MountainKing on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Teksonik wrote:
Aleksey Vaneev wrote: all future Voxengo product upgrades will be available to you free of charge.
Most probably, this will also apply to future products. However, this is not advertised as a certainty, I can't make such claims-nobody knows the future.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Most probably, this will also apply to future products. However, this is not advertised as a certainty, I can't make such claims-nobody knows the future.
I think you need to be clearer about that, this isn't a case of guessing some unknown future, it's something you decide.

aMUSEd wrote:
Aleksey Vaneev wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
I think you need to be clearer about that, this isn't a case of guessing some unknown future, it's something you decide.
I'm clearly stating this applies to upgrades only. If things go well for some time, I may add a claim about all future releases.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote:Just wanted to let you know, and hear your opinions on that. (Voxengo Premium Membership costs $259.95)

Premium Membership allows you to obtain any Voxengo software product license without any additional fee. Premium Membership has no expiration period and has no hidden, monthly or yearly recurring payments. Premium Membership costs a flat one-time fee and lasts indefinitely. After purchasing the Premium Membership you can freely get licenses for more than 25 products worth more than $1000. If you have the Premium Membership all future Voxengo product upgrades will be available to you free of charge.

Product end-user licenses you obtain via Premium Membership cannot be transferred to another user. Premium Membership cannot be transferred to another user.

Free-of-charge product end-user licenses can be requested at the User Area if you have the Premium Membership.
Wow insane bargain ! :o

hivkorn wrote: Wow insane bargain ! :o
Yes, I think so myself. I've come up with such offer after analyzing years of sales statistics. It's a win-win for both users and our business.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote:Just wanted to let you know, and hear your opinions on that. (Voxengo Premium Membership costs $259.95)

It's a question only, but if i pay only once, it's not really a subscribtion, it's like to buy a bundle and that's it. Or how it works exactly in future?

DeePho wrote:It's a question only, but if i pay only once, it's not really a subscribtion, it's like to buy a bundle and that's it. Or how it works exactly in future?
I really want to offer future plugin releases into this offer, but I just can't do it - it's a bad business practice to offer something that did not happen yet. So, for now it's more like purchasing a bundle containing all plugins. It's a good offer, close to $10 per plugin.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote:
DeePho wrote:It's a question only, but if i pay only once, it's not really a subscribtion, it's like to buy a bundle and that's it. Or how it works exactly in future?
I really want to offer future plugin releases into this offer, but I just can't do it - it's a bad business practice to offer something that did not happen yet. So, for now it's more like purchasing a bundle containing all plugins. It's a good offer, close to $10 per plugin.
Ah, ok. But hey, i surely don't expect new plugins when i buy a "really Bargain" Bundle.
:tu:

Hi Aleksey.

Why not copy the NI Komplete concept?.. that way you can still offer the whole package at a bargain price, while still having the option of cashing in on future updates. Updates for current products are also free with Komplete, it's only when the new version with a couple of new products is released that people have to pay... and you dont get angry customers who thought they had bought a plugins-for-life deal.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

twolegstoneworks wrote:Hi Aleksey.

Why not copy the NI Komplete concept?.. that way you can still offer the whole package at a bargain price, while still having the option of cashing in on future updates. Updates for current products are also free with Komplete, it's only when the new version with a couple of new products is released that people have to pay... and you dont get angry customers who thought they had bought a plugins-for-life deal.

I was going to say something similar. It's a bundle, call it that and give it a version number. Nobody (well, probably almost nobody, but nobody should at least) expects free upgrades to the next version of a bundle. This is win/win for you as well as you can decide when and if new products are included in the bundle and offer upgrades to existing bundle customers.

twolegstoneworks wrote:Hi Aleksey.

I do want to offer plugins-for-life deal, but can't claim it at this time. Market reality suggests that an one-time fee membership should apply even to future releases. I feel like it's a right thing to do. For now, I've added a claim about discount on future releases.

So many ideas for members of that 'Bundle':

- updates Free (little bugfix versions, but there is for all, not for members only)
- new plugins for 50% less
- upgrades to new versions 70%
- 1 month before official release
- plugins exclusively only with the premium membership, not free!
- members would be informed about the new products and can give ideas
- some little free special plugins for members only etc.

There are surely more or better ideas.

Return to “Effects”