Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased D16 LusH-101 from pabloaldunate. Excellent transaction!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Just got Ableton 9 from dylanthevillain (very fast and highly recommended!)
~Pyrotek45

skpsound wrote:Sold AAS Lounge Lizard Session 4 and Ultra Analog Session 2 to jcward
Thanks skpsound, super smooth transaction! :tu:

Bought Iris 2 from KDC2000. Smooth.

Bought Valhalla Vintage Verb from jbw. Great seller!

Sold Kilohearts Formant Filter to blob 59! Fast payment
and excellent communication!

Thanx blob 59!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

I would like to share my experience with Mister Gibson "Gibson Audio Services".

I offered to buy the BlueTubes bundle from this seller, I sent him the full amount he requested via PayPal after he clarified the ilok transfer fee. Combined total $37.50. After I sent him the money, I sent a few messages asking if it would be okay to cancel the order if possible and get a refund, understanding if he had already sent the request I couldn't get a refund. I noticed he read a few of my messages, but didn't reply for a couple hours, so I sent a few more messages to check up on if a refund was possible and why he hadn't responded when I saw he read my messages.

He wrote back being an ass saying he wouldn't refund me a penny, so I said fine let the transfer go forward. That was last night. This morning I woke up and had $11.64 in my account from Mister Gibson "Gibson Audio Services", saying that he would only give me this much back, and he was recouping the ilok cancelation fee.

Being confused, I instantly wrote him back asking why he canceled it when we decided the night before to let the transfer go through.

I wrote him this morning saying I am going to PayPal dispute after this and he responded with:

"Be sure to include a copy of this thread. My time is $40/hr. I've spent 2 hours of my time satisfying your requests. Expect my bill."

At no time was his hourly a part of this deal. He said the transfer was still in progress so I left it at that, he is the one who decided to cancel the transfer himself in the morning.

I personally would never do business with this guy again, fair warning. You can look at my feedback on the threads.

Oh, BTW, he is now trying to come back at me with $14 re-stocking fee via PayPal.

vata44 wrote:I would like to share my experience with Mister Gibson "Gibson Audio Services"...
My fellow KVRians, I apologize for the airing of my dirty laundry. I have nothing to hide and I invite you to critique and comment on the dispute between vata44 and I in this separate thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=482084
And the beat goes on...

Bought hornet autogain pro from clintmartin. A little delay on hornet's side, but the transaction with clint itself was quick and easy. Recommended!

I sold Gold bundle+L3 to damage6942 Was great to deal with him. Thank you.

I purchased Waves Gold and L3 from sadriabi. Incredibly easy and professional to deal with. I would definitely work with him again!

I would like to thank nilhartman for the smooth, perfect transaction that he provided regarding my sale of Zebra to him. :D

Thank you brother, and I'd be glad to sell to you anytime. :tu: 10 outta 10

Enjoy!! :phones:

Bought Ableton Suite from sombunall. Very smooth transaction and quick communication . Really recommended! :tu:

Bought Addictive Keys from shyrnr. Super fast and smooth transaction! :tu:

bought XFER LFO TOOL FROM Geron. Great transaction,Now just waiting on Xfer.
what she order, fish filet?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”