Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

... and the crashes and cpu spikes under Maschine macOS.
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

That's just FAKE NEWS :D
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

Look, if a dev says it's perfect, it's perfect, period.

When I'm away from the studio I have to use Avenger on a lower powered laptop.

So I commit to audio quickly.

It's refreshing after years of keeping midi recording open for ever.

I'm not suggesting this is what midi lovers want, but I find it inspiring to make fast musical decisions, and not make excuses to hang on longer with midi.

Even in the studio with a high powered machine, I commit to audio quickly with all the bleepy effects that avenger is so good at.

Again, refreshing :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

msvs wrote:you can have even 100% CPU with bad designing or too many voices. More meaningful would be, what does a naked Sawtooth take on your system. It should be between 1% and 5% depending on your machine.

and there is nothing to fix at the GUI, me and 99% of all other customers think its great.
However on easter we introduce our first new skin "cobalt blue" for free for all customers. Its a bright and futuristic theme.
Too many voices?
its supposed to do his work its not museum synth.
Discodsp discovery pro have 120+ voices and its working great.

michaelbrac wrote:
msvs wrote:you can have even 100% CPU with bad designing or too many voices. More meaningful would be, what does a naked Sawtooth take on your system. It should be between 1% and 5% depending on your machine.

and there is nothing to fix at the GUI, me and 99% of all other customers think its great.
However on easter we introduce our first new skin "cobalt blue" for free for all customers. Its a bright and futuristic theme.
Too many voices?
Depend if you mean 120 + voices as oscillators running. i have 140 oscillators here only 10 percent.
140.png
i5 4690k 32 gb ram 1600mhz ddr3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Btw
U said 99% of the customers , im customer too so its not including me
U can check .my user is Michael Bracha
Last edited by Amram on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Coockie1176ln wrote:
michaelbrac wrote:

Too many voices?
Depend if you mean 120 + voices as oscillators running. i have 140 oscillators here only 10 percent.
140.png
So if u will use 1000 osc your comp will burn :hihi:
And rene said that its possible to use more than 2000 osc
Like rene said:"
By 1000 is meant the internal oscillator.

1 Voice with 7x Unisono + 5 Chords active = 35 OSCs playing.

1 Voice with 35 playing oscs * 64 voices = 2240 Oscs playing."

For me avenger still in Beta like Roland juno 106 and others roland cloud that eat the cpu :help:
Last edited by Amram on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Why the hell do you need 2240 osc or even 100...??? 20 osc is more than enough for any sound you gonna can think of...unless you have no knowledge and than make 9489 oscs presets and asking yourself what the hell is going on...why is my cpu dying?

msvs wrote:However on easter we introduce our first new skin "cobalt blue" for free for all customers. Its a bright and futuristic theme.
Happy Pesach (פסח) and easter.

michaelbrac wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:
michaelbrac wrote:

Too many voices?
140.png
So if u will use 1000 osc your comp will burn :hihi:
And rene said that its possible to use more than 2000 osc
Like rene said:"
By 1000 is meant the internal oscillator.

1 Voice with 7x Unisono + 5 Chords active = 35 OSCs playing.

1 Voice with 35 playing oscs * 64 voices = 2240 Oscs playing."

For me avenger still in Beta like Roland juno 106 and others roland cloud that sucks the cpu :help:
Try serum if you think its better in cpu drain ;) no one would call that beta. The thing is avenger has tremendous quality on oscillators with extremly low artifacts just like serum. But other cpu friendly plugins dont come close to serum nor avenger in quality. But i guess quality is not your thing rather play with 10000 x oscillators with shit quality because that is pro

HcDoom wrote:Why the hell do you need 2240 osc or even 100...??? 20 osc is more than enough for any sound you gonna can think of...unless you have no knowledge and than make 9489 oscs presets and asking yourself what the hell is going on...why is my cpu dying?
:hyper:

I didn't like serum sound . it didn't impressed me. I heard alot presets and i must say no .

its not something to excite.

What's impressed me is Access Virus Ti just wow And Nord lead 4 reverb and vengeance Avenger singnet sound.
Last edited by Amram on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Coockie1176ln wrote:
HcDoom wrote:Why the hell do you need 2240 osc or even 100...??? 20 osc is more than enough for any sound you gonna can think of...unless you have no knowledge and than make 9489 oscs presets and asking yourself what the hell is going on...why is my cpu dying?
:hyper:
Why r u building stairs?
To use them , right. :hihi:

ansolas wrote:
msvs wrote:...there is nothing to fix at the GUI...
...except the slow loading time especially under Windows. :wink:

already inproved, the next update should have much faster loading times

Return to “Instruments”