Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+1
JRRshop is one of the fastest to deliver.

soundbylaura wrote:I don't know if this qualifies as a deal; someone can paste it over there if they think it's worthy.

I'm not sure I've ever gotten a 'sale' email from TC Electronics, and they make good stuff. Here's a whopping 10% off VSS3 Native Reverb.

Ends March 25 at 1 PM (GMT)

With one of the world’s best sounding reverb engines - ported from our System 6000 - VSS3 Native brings amazing versatility and realism to your music or scoring projects.
Price: $179*
PowerCore / TDM Crossgrade: $89*

https://goo.gl/DmnxvY
I got it with the Crossgrade. It's really, really good.

Uncle E wrote:
sprnva wrote:The NRG sound library for SampleTank 3 is free for a week.
Please post cool things like this to the main deals page. :)
+1 I missed that offer too :(

Numanoid wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
sprnva wrote:The NRG sound library for SampleTank 3 is free for a week.
Please post cool things like this to the main deals page. :)
+1 I missed that offer too :(
Numanoid missing a deal?? The end of the world is coming! :D

How is that soundspot Kickbox? Anygood for phattening up a kick?

Beat magazine no 5, 2017 is out now.

It comes with a "plug" called Creative Synth Kit, anybody know what that is?

systmu wrote:How is that soundspot Kickbox? Anygood for phattening up a kick?
I don't have this one (yet) , but i have other soundspot plugins and i must said they are really good

goldenanalog wrote:1.) Would love to up my izotope RX3 adv to RX5 adv - is it possible that an upgrade sale for that will happen once their current sale ends?
iZotope usually staggers sales between their product lines. Given that Stutter Edit (Creative product line) was on sale in January and the Mix product line sale is about to end, you can probably assume that a Restoration product line sale is imminent.
Problem is that you need the original activation code to convert - after hours of searching through email archives, I cannot find the email for the activation code for my PPG 3.V. it's probably only time until they do to my 3.V license what they did to Largo
If you ordered from us, go to your Order History at the following link and you will find all your orders with your serial numbers:

https://www.jrrshop.com/sales/order/history/

Hey Uncle E, do you know if Izotope have any plans to allow an upgrade to Ozone 7 advanced from Neutron Advanced? Already own Trash 2 and there wasn't much else in the Music Production Bundle I've got any great need for at present

Numanoid wrote:Beat magazine no 5, 2017 is out now.

It comes with a "plug" called Creative Synth Kit, anybody know what that is?
Omnisphere 2.
Free at last.

shonky wrote:Hey Uncle E, do you know if Izotope have any plans to allow an upgrade to Ozone 7 advanced from Neutron Advanced? Already own Trash 2 and there wasn't much else in the Music Production Bundle I've got any great need for at present
I don't think they will. Your price for the Music Production Bundle 2 Upgrade from Advanced is $169 after discounts.

Hi Uncle E,

How long will the 50% off sale on M-Tron expansions last?

Thanks!

bharris22 wrote:Hi Uncle E,

How long will the 50% off sale on M-Tron expansions last?

Thanks!
Ends April 5.

Thanks!

Why was this deal ignored?
I would think that one can download many samples in a month.
core wrote:Get 1 month free Splice Sounds at http://rekkerd.org/splice-sounds-offers ... scription/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”