WAVEFORM READY TO BUY AND DOWNLOAD

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK that's good - still can't buy it anyway though as can't access my account

lol can't even reset password
Too many password reset requests. Please wait and try again or contact support@tracktion.com.

aMused, same here. I've been trying to login for about 9 hours now and the password reset feature is still broken. And no reply yet from support with a fix. Very frustrated and about to give up. I almost wish they would have just kept the website upgrades for another day and just added Waveform as a purchase option right next to T7. Or tested this stuff yesterday and worked out the bugs for a seamless launch this morning. I guess today is work out the bugs day which is not good for consumer confidence. Still waiting..... click.... click...click...

Just tried again and got the same message: "Too many password reset requests. Please wait and try again or contact support@tracktion.com."
Last edited by Airspeed on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not going to get that bothered by it, I expected the rollout to be glitchy, seems to have been the case every year so far (even login problems are familiar). I'll get it when it all works.

I am also unable to log in or reset my password. I'm getting the "unable to send" message...

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

Web team is tracking down the gremlin as we speak - will be caught and punished very shortly
Tracktion Software Corporation

Collective sampler is great!
It kinda reminds me Korg M1

Hi everyone. Wanted to let you know password request issues should be resolved. You will need to request another reset from the account login page. Please submit a support request if your account still has troubles and we will get you fixed ASAP.

Everything seems to be operational now! Enjoy Waveform!!
iMacPro 1,1 | 64gb | OSX 10.15.7
http://www.gesslr.com
http://www.storyaudio.com

Brian, thanks for finally killing the Gremlin. The password reset finally worked for me. Just waiting for the T7 upgrade (grace) stuff to show up tomorrow. But I was able to activate the 4 week Waveform demo.

Just curious, the grace period starts from when?
Logic/DP/FL/Tracktion, Komplete, Scuffham, EZD, Mac

TSC wrote:Hey guys - we are very happy to finally be pushing live :)

As usual when we transition to live, it takes a couple of days for everything to settle - so if old licenses are missing just be patient - they will likely appear - and if not just ping our support team

Regarding Collective, it is included as part of all versions of Waveform at no extra charge - should get unlocked along with unlocking Waveform - again, if you have problems just drop us a line support@tracktion.com

Is Waveform compatible with Windows 7 32bit? Your website has no info on whether Waveform is 32bit O/S compatible or not and all I use is a 32bit system.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

I think Waveform needs a bug/crash report sticky asap. I've had at least 20 crash to desktop issues just messing around with the demo. Simple stuff like deleting a LFO from a track vol/pan or clicking on the tips area at the bottom of the automatable parameters popup box (the box that opens when you click on the small "A" on the right side of a track). Also, when loading a patch in Collective I get a spinning OSX beachball for a couple of minutes causing everything else to freeze until the beachball goes away. To unstable right now for anything serious. Sad face...

sounddesigner wrote: Is Waveform compatible with Windows 7 32bit? Your website has no info on whether Waveform is 32bit O/S compatible or not and all I use is a 32bit system.
Yes Win 32 bit versions are included, I didn't install them, pretty sure I saw them all though.

-Cheers

TSC wrote:Web team is tracking down the gremlin as we speak - will be caught and punished very shortly
I'm still getting 'Invalid login or password' when I try and login (OK did a reset - new password worked this time)

Return to “Tracktion”